YSTO 11

"hoy bruhilda! gumising ka na" 

The f*ck ang aga aga ang ingay. Ano ba yon bwiset naman sa pagkakaalam ko wala naman akong pasok ngayon dahil sabado. At hindi naman ako ginigising ni Britney ng ganito kaaga, wala namang pake yong bruha na yon.

"Hoy!" napatayo ako agad dahil mas lalong lumakas ang boses niya at pinalo pa ako ng unan. Nag kamot ako ng mata para makita ko na siya at dahil nga kakagising ko lang rin. Humanda to sakin pagkatapos ko mag hilamos.

"What's your problem ha!? Tell me! Natutulog yung tao oh! Are you blind?" sabay palo ko sa kanyang braso sa sobrang inis ko. I feel so tired and sleepy.

"Boba aalis tayo ngayon." paalala niya at lumabas na ng kwarto ko. Nakaligo na siya halatang ako na lang talaga ang hinihintay niya.

Oh It's Saturday pala we're about to go to my parents house and also to her parents house. Lumabas muna ako ng kwarto upang maghilamos.

"Kumain ka na bruha. At bilis bilisan mo bago ako mainis sayo plano plano ka pang bilhan yung kapatid mo ng kailangan niya for her Christmas Party but you're still in your bed sleeping peacefully?." pagrereklamo niya sa akin at pumuntang kwarto niya at dahil mag aayos daw siya ng itsura niya.

Pagkatapos kong kumain ay dumiretso na ako sa kwarto ko to get my towel. After taking a bath nagbihis na ko ang napili kong suotin ay blue square pants at white tank top since pupunta lang naman kami sa parents namin and bibilhan ko lang rin yung kapatid ko ng susuotin niya for her christmas party. 

I told my parents back then that when I already have my own job, I was the one who's going to provide to my sister's tuition fee and other things that she needs for her school. However my parents told me that instead of providing my sister's needs, I should just save for myself and for my future so I won't regret.

"Let's go to my restaurant. I'll just take a quick look." Britney said when we get inside the car. We're using my car since I'm the one who planned this.

As soon as we arrived in her restaurant she entered her restaurant and I saw her talking to one of her worker. I just took my phone to send my sister a message so that she will go get ready before I arrive.

After just a few minutes, Britney is now walking towards the car. She looked grumpy but when I asked her why she just told me that a customer started a fight with another customer inside her restaurant. But her face automatically disappear when she received a notification.

"And why does your angry face suddenly fades away, as soon as you a receive a notification? Huh? Are you seeing someone?" I asked raising my brow and took a glance at her when the traffic light turns into red.

"Nothing." she close her phone after answering me. And tried to distruct herself by looking at the car's window.

"Nothing, huh?" I smirked and start to drive again when the traffic light turns to green. "I think you're hiding something from me. Aren't you the one who asked me last time about why do I look so happy? You absolutely felt like I'm hiding something. But I'm not. Look at you now, you are the one who's hiding something from me." I hate her for being like this. I'm being honest with her, I don't need to hide something from her and I don't want to.

"Okay fine. Someone sent me a message request on instagram and his name is Attan. He seems cute and smart. I opened the message and replied since I stalk him first and my other friends are following him." Kinikilig na kwento niya sakin. So that's the reason why.

"Oh and then? What happened next?" I told her and look at her for a seconds and focus again on driving.

"So yah we texted for a week already." and she took her phone again when it vibrate. "For a week already? But you didn't even bother to tell me that? Are you really Britney? because the Britney that I know, doesn't know how to hide something from me." pag iinarte ko.

"Stop being like that you dummy. I just don't know how to tell you that and why to tell you that because were not even a couple." She defended herself. "So why should I tell you right? It's not that important though."

"Hey dear, I miss you. You really are beautiful." her mom hold her face and gave her a hug after we get off the car. "Hi Ella, doing good huh? You look even more prettier now." her mom compliment me. "Thanks tita, you too you look more prettier than Birtney." We laugh after saying that.

"Come on in. Greet your dad first Britney before leaving, you also Ella greet your tito." Tita walk inside after saying that. We just followed her.

"Dami na pa lang pinagbago sa bahay niyo e. I love the designs." I said observing and appreciating her parents house. I think it's been a year the last time I went here.

The walls are now color yellow and blue and they added a lamp as well to the side of their sofa in the living room. The television is now bigger than the last time. I wonder where did they keep it. But anyways, we also go to the the dinning area and their things are now really organized than before. And they also added a television in the dinning area. Probably for them to watch while eating nor for the visitors so that they won't feel bored.

"Kaya nga e. Ngayon ko na lang rin napansin. Pag pumupunta kasi ako dito hindi na ako pumapasok sa loob pero nabanggit naman nila mommy sakin yon. I just didn't you know mind to look at it since I'm also busy." She put down the glass of candle to where she get it after speaking.

"Hi ladies. What makes you come here?" her dad gave us a hug.

"Nothing. We just came here to see if you guys are doing okay. We also have plans." Britney told that to her dad. "Yes po tito we just visit you to know if you're doing good. We're about to go to the mall po kasi kasama yung sister ko so we decided to visit you and tita before picking her up." I said and gave tito and tita a hug again before we decided to say our goodbyes.

I saw my sister taking a picture in front of our house. She's wearing a black shorts and white shirt. I told her to wear shorts because she's going to fit some clothes later so that it'll be convenient for her to take it off and on.

When I stopped the car she already take a look at us and run towards the car. But Britney and I get off the car first to greet my parents.

After that we go to the mall to go shopping already. While stepping out of the car, I saw someone who is familiar so I step forward to see who it was. But I failed and Bella also got my attention because she closed the door of the car so loud.

"What the heck are you doing? Is it your car?" She just ignore me. I rolled my eyes and start walking to get inside the mall.

"What shop do you want to go first?." I asked Bella who's busy scrolling on her phone. I don't think if she heard me but she's not responding. Britney just laugh and touch Bella to get her attention.

"Why ate Britney?" She answered.

"Your sister is asking you a question." Britney smiled at her and take a look at me. "Hey Bella, tell me what are you doing? Would you focus? So that we will eat already? Ano ba yang ginagawa mo o sino ba yang kausap mo ha? Give me your phone nga." I took her phone out of her hand and take a look at it.

[No, we just arrived at the mall. We're going to buy clothes.] it was the message she send to a guy and may nickname pa na nakalagay and it was "crush".

_________________________________________

<3