2:Bloody Bicep II

Ava pov

It has been a week since I saw a lifeless body not to mention horribly beaten on my very first day.

I remember calling for help, and then answering all those police questions, my sister was scared and told me to come back right away, ofcourse I didn't, she was just horrified like I was, I mean both of us hadn't have violence in our lives but I guess with a new chapter in life we do experience new things.

It took me alot of hard work to calm her and reassuring her that I was genuinely doing great which I kinda wasn't but after coming so far from home I couldn't easily give up .

Today was Friday, luckily I can take a small break from uni, tho I still have a few of assignments to complete as the professor won't stop once started.

But today I decided on doing nothing and spend the day my way, which was obviously binge watching some show on Netflix or treating myself with food, but before all that I need to go do some snack shopping for my little movie night.

I enter the grocery store which was nearby my apartment, beaming after buying all of my favorite snacks and some essentials, I exit the store.

I hadn't bought my tiny car as the store was nearby and I didn't want to get turned into a lazy ass which I already was and gain on weight. Workouts are my thing not diets.

It was quite late at night as Alicia had called me up and let's just say we ended up talking for hours, tho I didn't tell her that I was going this late at night to the grocery store or else she would fly right back and drag me with her.

I was walking with peace lost in my thoughts when suddenly I heard someone grunting.

Nope nope nope i ain't going just ignore and go ahead.

I take confident steps ignoring the sound which lemme tell you was difficult as I really wanted to see what's wrong but I was scared on seeing a dead beaten up body again.

The noise grew louder as a bang ran through followed with a few thumps like someone was falling.

I quickly turned around and went towards the noise were I heard it earlier, not gonna lie but I was scared but not so heartless to watch someone in pain and just ignore it and walk away.

The noises drag me in a dark alley, praying to god to not let this be my last day, I entered the alley.

I gasped loudly in shock as I saw the scene infront of me. A amazingly built tall man was grunting as he clenched his tattooed bicep. Wincing as he saw his wound.

Just then I noticed how bad his wound was, it was a very deep cut like someone had run a knife through a recent wound several times.

Without thinking twice I quickly made my way over him to help

"stop" I yell as the well built man turns around.

I quickly walk towards him clutching my grocery bags, tripping once over some men's shoes lying on the floor.

All this while my eyes were on his wound imagining how painful it would have.

"omg, you need help as fast as possible!" I exclaim not caring about my surroundings or the hard death glare I feel on my head.

I was a medical student and seeing someone hurt I couldn't just ignore it.

I quickly pull out my phone ready to call the ambulance, but as soon as I get it out it's gone from my hands.

I look up to meet dark intimidating chocolate brown eyes glaring back at me, I hadn't noticed his face all this while as I was too busy gawking his wound.
And let's just say I'm Hella thankful I didn't or I would have been easily distracted.

His face was that of like a Greek God, high cheekbones, tan skin, sharp jawline, perfect lips, under his slightly arched dark brown eyebrows were his dark brown eyes that seem to hold many secrets and fury in them. He was so intimidating, handsome and dangerous all at once.

I was snapped out of my day dream when I noticed he had already started walking away with my phone.

"HEY STOP!!" I yell as I run as fast as my legs take me to catch his long strides.

"Stop!! , give me my phone back!"I snap after catching up with his long strides and standing right infront of him, I was putting up this tough posture infront of him but truth to be told I was freaking out from the inside.

A deep manly chuckle escaped his perfect lips," and why ?" he asks with a dangerous smirk.

"so I could help you of course" I say in a small voice clenching my bags.

"hmm so that the docter asks where the fuck did you find me and get the police informed yeah?" he asks in a slow and rough voice as if challenging me to tell yes.

" I just want to help" I said in a small voice.

"well I don't need your help" he spat angrily and caught my hand and placed my phone in it. I know this is cringy but I literally felt sparks when he touched my hands, I felt all fuzzy inside. But again he had started walking away.

"stop please, your losing alot of blood, just give me a second" I said quietly and quickly started my work, not giving him a chance to speak, I searched for atleast some piece of clothing in my hand-bag awkwardly as luckily my hand grasped my floral bandana.

I quickly wrapped it around his bicep wincing as I saw how much blood had he lost and how deep was the wound , while he was standing as if nothing happened at all and looking at me with a curious stare and sending me hard glares!?!?

"looks like this will help you a little" I said in a hushed tone as I glanced at my watch "damn!" I whispered as my eyes widen realizing how late it was at night!

"you can keep it if you wanna! Bye!!" I yell over my shoulder as I had already started running towards my apartment realizing how damn late it was.

-------------
Tada!!!

2nd chap is up! Please vote if you guys liked it!<3

Ah and finally we have met Rian eh? ;)

Z💙