7:Ethereal Beauty

Rians pov.

I felt horrible.

I have never felt this way for anyone, honestly I don't think twice or give a fuck about people before killing them.

But her, she made me feel incredibly guilty for locking her up and I was doing everything I could to stop myself from running back upstairs and scoop her up in my arms.

Her tears which were rolling down her rosy smooth cheeks, made me want to wipe it with my thumb and kiss her tears away.

Now, I know I sounded cringy and creepy, I never felt this way for anyone.

The first time, when I had seen her in the dark alley, I was honestly surprised at her courage and wanted to laugh at her clumsiness which was incredibly cute. Not to mention I have still kept her floral bandana at the back of my wardrobe .

Not that anyone will ever open that part of the wardrobe.

Her bright baby blue eyes twinkled with innocence and captured me every time I looked into them, her cute little button nose just added more to her good looks along with her rosy cheeks and long shiny deep brunette hair that stopped at her tiny waist, and those pink heart shaped plump lips had got me on my knees,

She was an ethereal beauty queen.

But I couldn't think about her this way, I was known to be ruthless, someone who kills without thinking once,I was the mafia king here in america , I couldn't let her affect me or change me.

I had to make sure that no one had seen her with me or if they did, I will have to kill them, no big deal and tell her to shut her mouth and never utter a word about me and get her the hell out of here, because she made an unknown feeling gutter in my chest, which let me tell you wasn't good news, cause I can't and won't drag an innocent girl like her in my mafia shit.

I had my mafia and the Carson industries to handle, everything was way too much on my plate and I had no room for romance.

Or do I?
.......

Ava's pov

I open my eyes, panicking as I realize I wasn't in my room and then it hit me club, Rian, my dreams..

I had cried myself to sleep which was nothing new as that's what I did back in my apartment too, I sat up as I realized that I was on the large black king-sized bed.

I quickly got off and sat back on the floor where I clearly remember I fell asleep.

I lean my head on the wall as fresh tear roll out my eyes.

I know I was pathetic and weak.
It has been a day here and here I'm still crying instead of escaping.

After a few minutes of sniffling I heard the main door click open, I lifted my head to see Rian standing there with all his glory in his signature black outfit

I dug my head in between my knees as I didn't want to have any sort of conversation with him.

I heard his shoes tap on the floor as he came closer to me.

"ava" he said calmly, and I instantly melted at the way he said my name made a shiver run through my spine, good shive-

Oh shh ava! He is your kidnapper for brownies sake!!!

"ava" he repeated again calmly but I was stubborn and kept my face in between my knees.

I felt him sqaut down to my level "I..uhm..You can leave" he said stuttering a little.

Joy consumed me as I lift up my face and turned to him with a bright smile on my face "really!?!" I exclaimed, he had a guilty expression on his face as he saw my face, as his eyes shined with regret, probably from seeing my puffy red eyes and tear stricken face.