6.My Fault

Ava pov

I flutter open my eyes, as I stare blankly at the ceiling, suddenly I realize that I wasn't in my apartment.

I quickly sit up straight, panic-stricken, all the events from earlier fly right back in my head, as I frantically look around.

I was still wearing the clothes from last night, which was incredibly uncomfortable.

This wasn't Charlotte's room, I for sure knew that as I had visited her several times.

The walls were grey while the furniture was all black with a touch of white, grey and golden, the windows were covered with thick black curtains and there was dim lighting around the room, it was a very sleek  and modern room, one could easily make out that the person who owned this was pretty rich, I mean all the furniture, interior designing, king sized bed and the 3 sleek doors screamed rich.

That's when suddenly I heard the door knob twist as the door opened slowly and carefully, it seemed as if, the person was trying not to be audible.

The door opened completely to reveal him.

Rian.

He stood straight with his broad shoulders, wearing a tight plain black  shirt and black jeans, I would be totally lying if I told he wasn't looking breathtakingly hot in that outfit.

His black hair were messy, which honestly just added more to his good looks.

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to meet his dark chocolate brown eyes.

Oh my god!, please don't tell me, that I was caught by HIM while checking HIM out!!

I look down as I  felt my cheeks warm up, I'm pretty sure, that because of my pale skin I probably look like a red tomato.

How more embarrassing can I be?

I never just randomly go out and check out hot men, I wasn't ever so bold to do that!

But rian is an exception.
Said a voice from the back of my head.

"No no, he wasn't, he was just a normal man, who helped me. No need to get your hopes high ava! " I mentally scolded myself at my perverted thoughts.

"did you even listen a thing?" a deep voice asked breaking me out of my very own argument with myself.

Yup, I was a total weirdo.

I look up from my joined hands to meet his gaze.

I shook my head as a 'no'.

He sighed impatiently and massaged his temples."I said that from now onwards you will be staying here an-"
He was cut off by my very loud scream, who was no other than me

"WHAT!?!" I yelled loudly,I never usually raise my voice at anyone but this situation was an exception,my eyes as wide as saucers as I jumped off the bed in shock and astonishment.

"You know you can't do that, right?" I asked calmly thinking this was all a bad dream from which I would wake up any time soon.

"well princess, I can" he said with a smirk.

"b-but why, you know I can't give you anything, I'm not worth anything, then why?" I asked as my lips started trembling at last, a lump forming in my throat.

"well, you see, since I have brought you here at my mansion, my secret base" he said gesturing around the room then continued "after the club incident, people have seen me with you and will probably come after to kill you and also you have seen me kill  Marco's special men in the dark alley that night, you have witnessed alot and letting you out is not only a big risk for you but also for me and my people, and I won't let anyone ruin my mafia"he said seriously, no smirk, nothing.

I could tell he was very close to his maf-

MAFIA!?

DID I HEAR IT RIGHT?!?

"You are a m-mafia?" I ask trembling,to which he just nods again smirking.

Don't tell me he kills and steals people for a living.

"I kill and steal for a living darling" he answers my unsaid questions.

"W-will you k-kill me? " I stutter while asking,i didnt want to appear weak but I couldn't take all this, what was that I did wrong? I just helped him, that's it! And for that I'm being prisoned in a magnificent castle!? Or worse, tortured to death!? Why?

"depends on the circumstances" he said while pushing a few strands back which were falling on his forehead.

"please let me go, I will not tell anyone about what you did, I promise and about killing me, I'm totally okay with it, I can take care of myself, i have uni to attend, I have dreams, let me achieve them, i have worked really hard in my high school years to get this scholarship, to become a docter, p-please"i said as tears left my eyes and my lips started trembling as I spoke.

I know, I was weak and pathetic, I wasn't strong.

I saw his eyes soften for a moment but then were back to their cold demeanor.

"No, you are not going anywhere. " was all he said in a cold voice as he stood up and walked out of the room, shutting the door loudly.

I curled up and started crying again.
What was I gonna do now? My dreams were being shattered and I could do nothing absolutely nothing to stop this and Alicia, I had informed her that I was going to the club for the first time, that's it, she would be worried sick right now, all because of me, I shouldn't have helped him and nor should have agreed to go to the club.

It's not anyone's but all my fault.

-----------

Tadaaa!!

Pwease vote and comment for more regular updates, as it gives me motivation!!

Don't be shy okie!! You can share your thoughts and all right here.. So, no worries <3

Z💙