I Couldn't Tell the Difference...

It started with me at a place like SnowFox's house, but abnormally clean.

I was getting ready to go and everything looked similar but was different in varying ways. I got up to go in my mind's eye only to bump into someone running out of the bedroom. I cursed and ran yelling about how 'he knows that's a fucking Sappho and they're after me!'. I jumped on my bike, shoeless, popwhile the Sappho or whatever chased me and I ended up going into this garbage place that was a maze and I knew the way out but the Sappho got lost but then something grabbed me as I got out(?).

I woke up like I went back in time, currently sitting in my(?) truck. It was old, beige and brown, with a sun roof and windows that were non-mechanical, manual locks, but automatic stick (I think). I was muttering to myself about how to prepare for the Sappho. I was in a parking lot. I carefully slipped off my flip-flops and put on my sneakers, adjusted my windows and seats and whatnot and headed home(?).

When my bare feet slipped off the footstool and hit the ground I berated myself for removing my shoes- 'you need them if you're going to escape the Sappho!' only to realize I was still moderately undressed, laying on the couch, and for a second there I was like 'damnit how the hell did I get sent back to the beginning of the day!' before I realized it WASN'T THAT OTHER TIMELINE or whatever that was and it took me a few seconds longer for me to realize that THAT ISN'T WHAT MY SUV LOOKS LIKE. AND THAT WASN'T EVEN AN SUV.

I couldn't tell the fucking different between whatever I was seeing and my main reality... I don't like it it was a past life, a future event or an alternate timeline but HEL.

Also, I tried to figure out what a Sappho would be but all I got was this Greek lady poet who was supposedly one of the muses or something? I think the Sapphos were government people though so maybe it's a government based on 'creativity lots' where whatever creative career is chosen from birth you have to do it no matter what and you're forced to be good at it but maybe I didn't like my career?

I honestly don't know much besides 'they look like agents, they're called Sapphos and they're after me'vso what I said above was just me guessing.

I'm also still shook fun the fact I was trapped in that other thing for a time. Maybe it wasn't long, or maybe it was the whole time I was asleep, but whatever the case it was unexpected. And I honestly thought that this timeline was fake and the one with the truck was real for a few moments after I 'came to'.