Reveal

Suga POV

I walked into the club room cautiously. I was hoping to be the first one there so I could change without problems but I had no such luck.

Most of the team was already there, with the exception of Yamaguchi, Noya, Ennoshita, and Hinata, witch was strange since they were usually some of the first one's here.

I walked across the room slowly and kept my head down. Daichi seemed to notice this because he said,

"Hey Suga. What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing! Just not feeling well is all." I chuckled lightly.

He walked up to me and put the back of his hand on my forehead.

"Well, you do feel a little warm. Maybe taking off your sweater would help."

NO NO NO NO NO CAN'T DO THAT.

"Oh it's not that big a deal. I'll be fine."

Right then Noya burst into the club room with a loud bang.

"Whoa, dude! You good?" Tanaka asked him.

"Yep!" His voice came out in a high pitched chirp and Tanaka started to laugh.

"Really?" He managed to get out through laughs.

Noya nodded frantically and walked to the corner and sat down, not even bothering to change witch I found odd.

Soon Ennoshita and Yamaguchi came in. They were quiet while they put their bags down and also refrained from changing.

Soon Hinata ran in as well. It wasn't like him to be this late. He dropped his bag and ran to one of the unoccupied corners. He brought his knees up to his chest and hid his face.

"Hey, are all ya'll ok?" Daichi asked.

There was a chorus of 'yes!' and soon the room was quiet again. Soon Tanaka spoke.

"Hey, Ennoshita. Is it just me or are your bangs longer than normal?"

All the color drained from Ennoshita's face.

"I-it's probably j-just y-you!" He was waving his hands around and looking anywhere but Tanaka.

Daichi leaned over to me and whispered,

"Is this weird or what?" He elbowed my chest and I felt a sharp pain go through it. I let out a small 'ow'.

(A/N I felt that as I wrote it.)

I looked up at Daichi to see that he was a blank expression on his face.

"Um, Daichi. Are you ok?"

He snapped out of the trance and walked a little closer to me. I was afraid that he would find out what happened to me so I backed away. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Daichi, what are you doing?"

My back hit the wall.

"Take off your hat."

"Um, I can't."

"Suga, take off your hat."

"No!"

His hand shot forward and ripped the beanie from my head. At that moment the ribbon that was holding my hair up fell out.

My gray hair fell to my shoulders and I swear time stopped.

"Um, well, I um." I started, not being able to get a full sentence out.

"Y-your a girl?" He asked.