Help

Ennoshita's POV

After about 10 minutes of pure chaos Sugawara, Daichi and I were finally able to get everyone to calm down. It took us a bit longer to get Noya out of the bathroom but we managed to do it eventually.

"So. Anyone want to explain what happened?" Daichi said, referring to all the people who had turned into girls.

"I just woke up like this." Suga replied.

There was nodding from all the girls in the room.

"Well, what do we do now? We can't play like this and we still have to go to class." Yamaguchi asked.

"I'll go get Takeda-sensei and we can figure this whole thing out." I said, standing up.

"I'll go with her!" Tanaka yelled.

Weird request but alright.

 I walked out of the club room with Tanaka beside me. We soon made it into the gym and walked over to where the coaches were standing.

I tapped on Takeda's shoulder and he turned around and smiled at me.

"Hello miss. What can I do for you?"

"Well, i'm Ennoshita. And we need your help." He looked confused for a moment before speaking again.

"Oh, you must be his sister. You look exactly alike!"

"No. I'm Ennoshita Chikara. The guy."

"Your not serious, are you." He started to look nervous.

"Oh she's serious, and don't call her Shirley." Tanaka said.

I went to yell at him for making that terrible reference but I heard a 'thump' instead. I looked down at the floor to see that Takeda had passed out. Coach Ukai was kneeling over him, slapping his face repeatedly.

After about 5 minutes he re-gained consciousness. He looked at me and said,

"So, that's really you Ennoshita? This isn't a prank?"

I nodded and Tanaka said,

"We actually came here to get you. We need you in the club room to help sort some stuff out."

He nodded slowly and we walked out of the gym with him following us.

Tanaka leaned over and whispered,

"It's funny how he thought you were your sister."

"Hey!" I yelled and hit him on the head.

~~~~~~~

I opened the door to the club room and everyone looked our way. Yamaguchi smiled and said,

"You're back! We were starting to get worried you know!"

"Yeah ok. Well, we got Takeda-sensei to help so we're all good."

I turned around to let him in but he looked like he was going to have a panic attack and pass out at the same time.

"So more members of the club switched genders?" We all nodded.

"Yeah. We were hoping we could get your help on some things. Like we still need to go to class, but we don't know how we would do it."

"Well, since it's still early in the semester I could say that you're all cousins of the male version of you and you were filling in for them."

"Hey, that might work!" Noya yelled.

"Ok. I'll go get the application forms." He ran out of the room.

It was silent for a moment before Hinata spoke.

"Wait, but what about uniforms and stuff?"

"Holy crap you're right. We don't have any girls uniforms." I said.

"But Kiyoko and Yachi will." Noya said, earning a grin from Tanaka.

"Right." Daichi ran out of the room to go fetch the managers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanaka's POV

After Kiyoko and Yachi had taken the girls to get changed we all sat in an awkward silence.

"Oh my godddd. How long does it take to get changed?" I complained.

"Probably a bit longer than it takes us. Also, Kiyoko and Yachi are probably doing their hair to." Daichi said.

"But stillll."

"Oh, quit your whining." Tsukishima told me.

"Watch it four-eyes!"

"HEY!" Daichi yelled.

I heard the door click and I turned to see who was opening the door.

Boy i'm glad I waited.

(A/N This next part is a little out of character for Tanaka but I need to do descriptions of what their hair looks like.)

Hinata's hair was pulled into a small bun with hair clips to keep her bangs out of her eyes. Noya had almost the same thing but her hair was in a ponytail instead.

Suga's hair was in a low bun with braids coming from the front of her head that were weaved into the bun. Yamaguchi's hair was in a sort of half-up half-down thing. She still had hair framing her face but most of it had been pulled back.

And then there was Ennoshita. 

Her bangs had been pulled out of her face with a bright pink hair clip with little sparkles on it. That paired with the uniform was enough to give me a nose bleed, but someone beat me to it.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kageyama run to the bathroom in a hurry. He was covering his nose and had a dazed look in his eye.

I'm surprised it was only Kageyama.

As if on cue Daichi also got up and ran into the bathroom.

"What's wrong with them?" Hinata asked.

I snickered.

"Well, it's nothing they can't handle."

"Stop saying misleading things Tanaka!" Kinoshita told me, fighting back his own laughter.

Right then Takeda ran back into the room with the application forms.

"Ok, ladies. I have you all registered. Your names are Sugawara Kou, Yamaguchi Tashi, Ennoshita Chicka, Nishinoya Yuriko and Hinata Sachiko. That ok with you all?"

All the girls nodded.

"Holy crap guys! It's already 7:50!" Kinoshita yelled.

"Oh crap you're right!" I yelled back, grabbing my bag from my locker and changing as fast as I could.

Once I was done I ran outside the club room to find Ennoshita waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" She asked me.

"Absolutely, Chicka."

She blushed and hit me on the head.

Totally worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did my best with the names please deal with me.

While I was writing this chapter I was on the verge of tears because of this song I was listening to so life's greeeeat.

Have a nice day/night!

~Claire