Volleyball

~~Time skip to volleyball~~

Daichi POV

All of the boys were already in the gym getting ready to practice. The girls were still changing and it seemed like they wouldn't be ready for another minute of two. The managers had found some extra volleyball uniforms that the girls club wasn't using and the girls club allowed us to use them.

I heard the door the gym open and I heard someone speak.

"Ah, sorry we're late."

I turned in the direction of the sound and was on the verge of another nosebleed.

This is definitely not good for my health.

I swear there was a light coming from behind her.

She looks really good in that uniform.

"Ready for practice captain?"

In my daze I didn't notice that Suga had walked over to me.

"O-oh yeah, right." I called for everyone to gather around to start practice.

"Ok everyone. Today we'll be doing 3 on 3 practice matches. When you aren't on the court you will be working on receiving with a partner, ok?"

There was a chorus of 'yes captain' and everyone went to get ready.

The first match was Kageyama, Hinata and Noya versus Suga, Ennoshita and I. My team was pulling slowly ahead and I couldn't be happier. I was getting used to receiving Hinata and Kageyama's freak quick and I was proud of that. (A/N #Prouddad)

I ran up to the net to spike and Suga yelled,

"Ready, Daichi!"

Maybe it was the way she said it or the way that her hair came out of the bun it was in while she was mid-set that made me completely distracted. I was so distracted in fact that I forgot to spike the ball and it ended up hitting me in the side of the face.

I fell to the floor and hit my head hard on the wood. I started to see spots and there was a throbbing pain in my head. I heard a shriek and hurried footsteps. Soon there was a person hovering over me. My vision was blurry but I could clearly see two hazel eyes staring into mine.

I tried to get up but was pushed back down.

"Hey Ennoshita, could you make sure he stays awake while I get some bandages?"

Suddenly the hazel eyes left and were replaced with dark brown ones. I felt my eyes start to close again and I felt a small sting on my cheek.

"Hey Daichi. You gotta stay awake otherwise Suga will get mad and you know how that turns out."

I managed to keep my eyes open and saw the hazel eyes come back.

"Ennoshita could you please lift his head up a little."

A hand lifted up my head and I felt bandages start to wrap around my forehead.

"Ok, let's get you up."

Someone started to push on my back, trying to get me to sit up. I obliged and soon I was on my feet. My vision had cleared a bit and I could see a sliver head of hair helping me walk to the sidelines. I blushed.

Suga sat me down in a chair and said,

"Now stay here and don't move!"

"Yes mom." I mumbled.

I felt a hand collide with my shoulder and I saw Suga stomp back off to the practice game. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~