definitely gonna be a fun trip?

Adora was sitting on the bed in her room thinking about what they could possibly do, she wanted to spend time with her friends and Catra.
They hadn't been spending allot of time together atleast not Bow and Glimmer.
They had gotten together not to long ago.
Adora fell back on her bed, untill she shot up as an Idea had popped into her head.

[𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

As soon as I had an idea I jumped up and ran out the door.
"Adora?!" I heard Catra ask behind me who was sitting on a bean bag snuggling under a blanket.
I ran to the kitchen where I knew Glimmer and Bow would be to get their snack.
"Bow! Glimmer!" I yelled as I ran through the hall to the huge kitchen Glimmer had for some reason.
"Adora?!" Bow asked confused as he saw her running into the kitchen.
"I have an idea!" I said proud that I had finally came up with something.
"We can all go to the lake in the Whispering woods! It's not to far from here we can all go on a fun trip together!" I almost felt like yelling through the kitchen in excitement.
"Absolutely not!" I heard Catra say from the door opening.
When I turned around I saw her standing in the door opening still covered by the blanket which now only showed her face.
"Oh come on Catra! It'll be fun! Atleast if Bow and Glimmer agree?" I asked turning around to face the both of them again, I saw them nodding in agreement and turned back to Catra with what felt like puppy eyes.
"Please kitten?" I asked softly with the nickname I had given her.
She looked the other way frowning, I walked over to her and put my hands on her cheeks lifting her head to face me "please?" I asked again this time it almost sounded like a squeel.
"Ugh! Fine!" She said and quickly got out of my grasp walking out of the kitchen, I smiled and clapped my hands as she popped her head back in the door opening "but not because I want to!" She said loudly and left again.
I stood still for a moment staring at the place she popped her head back in, it took a few seconds before me, Bow and Glimmer bursted out in laughter.

[𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

I walked back to the room and sat down on the bean bag, why would she choose something like that? She knows I hate water.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped falling onto the ground, I see Adora standing over me with a hand infront of her mouth to keep her from laughing.
I don't even bother asking why she chose something like the lake because I know it will all just in us arguing, "when are we going?" I asked as I stood up from the ground.
"Tomorrow, and I have a swimsuit for you" she told me with a shrug.
"I'm not going into the water!" I said and crossed my arms turning my head to the side, "alright, alright but atleast wear it? Please?" She asked me, again with those puppy eyes.
"Fine" I huffed and sat down on the bed.
I heard her following up behind me from the footsteps, she sat down behind me with her legs by my sides.
She pulled the blanket down from my head and scratched me behind my ear.
I tried to resist but even she knew I couldn't, I let out a small pur leaning back against her chest.
Tomorrow's definetly going to be interesting.