The Start of My Journey

AUTUMN'S POV

It was a chilly autumn day and I was getting ready for the long trip I had ahead. Oh how rude of me I haven't told you guys my name, anyway my name is Autumn and I know what you might say " as in the season autumn." Anyway this is a journey to get revenge for my sister who was killed. It was a horrible sight to see.

I was on my way back to the house where me and my sister Spring lived, you see after I was born my family kicked us out because of the powers we have. You see we are the only ones who have powers in our family. I have the power of plants and spring has the power of talking to animals.

Spring was kind to everyone, anyway as I was getting closer to the house I realized that the cops and ambulance were here. I started to run at full speed to the house, the police were trying to hold me back but I just broke through. As I entered the house I saw her just laying there on the floor in her own pool of blood. When I ran to her all she said was "be good and find your family where you really belong."

That's all I remembered before she stopped breathing. After my sister died the earth started to get worse, you see my sister was the goddess of the earth to keep everything in place. I packed everything I needed and got ready for a long journey that will change my life forever.

A/N: welcome to a story I was writing for 4 years. It's still a WIP but leave a comment/review on what you think so far. Let me know if you think I should change the title of the story. I'll try to update as much as I can but can't make a promise about that so try to bare with me.