my somebody to love pt 2

she unlocked the door and her mouth fell at what she saw. 

the cabin was full of rose petals and fairy lights hung from the ceiling while somebody to love started playing on a record player. she gasped and while turning spoke "aaron hotchner how did you pull this off its beau-"

she gasped harder at what she saw when she turned around. there he was. the love of her life, down on one knee with a beautiful yet simple ring. "amelia (l/n). since the day we met i knew you were special. you were the missing piece in my life. after hailey i was a nervous wreck, i never thought i'd love again, never mind ready to remarry, but i didn't even need these two years to know that you are the one i need. i already talked to jack and he would only want you to be his mom. so amelia (l/n), will you be my somebody to love and marry me?"

tears fell down her rosy cheeks. she has been dying for this moment. she shook her head and blurted "YESYESYESYES" and ran to her new fiance. the ring slipped on her finger, and she jumped on his waist. the two embraced and didn't ever want to let go. "i love you aaron" "i love you amelia"

-

the two had a beautiful picnic behind the cabin, the trees decorated the same as the house. "i have to know your magic trick. how did you set this up? i was with you all day in virginia, 4 hours away." "i called your brother and he was so excited to help. he got your parents in on it too, they were great. they set up a light timer so when i told them we were here the remotely switched it on" "wow and i thought reid was the genius" she giggled as they kissed and sipped wine. 

-

it was dark out now, and amelia led her new fiance to her favourite spot in the woods. it was the perfect place to star watch. they laid down tangled in each other. one of his hands on her stomach, the other playing with her hair. she had one hand on his chest, the other on his hand. the night was perfect and the two were so happy. she was ecstatic to be amelia hotchner

-

AN: hey y'all sorry its low key short. i dont know if i will do any scary type ones with bad events happening to them, i love fluff and happy story's, especially the ones that capture hotchs soft side. i hope you liked it ;)