s k i n

AN: hii so im trying a new style of writing, where instead of a flowing story, its gonna be sentances- paragraphs about small details into a relationship ;) this is new so idk if i will like it but lmk if you do!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

aaron loved you so much. you were his dream, and in his eyes, you were too good to be true. he feared that sometimes you were a dream, so to prevent that, he would always keep touch just to prove you are real.

-

-

m o r n i n g s:

you two cuddle for a while, comfort in each others arms. hotch always walks over to your side of the bed, and helps you out, holding your hand. you two woke up jack together and head to the kitchen. once breakfast is decided, you two cook while jack watches cartoons. you start making the waffles, when arms wrap behind you, pulling you into a hug, which turns into a kiss. once breakfast finishes, he helps dress you, zipping and buttoning. he loves brushing your hair and applying your lipstick, just being there in the small moments of the day.

-

-

d a t e s:

you both exit the building, hand in hand, then separate after he opens your car door. he was such a gentleman, always helping and being considerate opening doors for you. once on the way to the date he always keeps his hand on your thigh. you sit back into the seat, smiling at the pattern his thumb mindlessly traces on your leg. when you arrive at the restaurant, he held your hand in his, and always keeps his knee on your at the table

-

-

AN: this was shorter than my attention span im sooo sorry. i havent updated in a while and i wanted to give you guys something. im working on better stories i promise!! i love yall ;))