mornings like these

AN: the song is the jazz song i imagined that hotch plays ;)

amelia's eyes fluttered open as she awoke tangled up in aaron. the two woke up and just sat there in morning silence. the golden haze slipped through the curtains and illuminated both of their faces. they starred at each other, hands tangled in the others hair, hands rubbing chests and backs in small loving circles. just enjoying the warm embrace. after an eternity of bliss, the two knew they had to get going. the nice thing was it was sunday and hotch wasn't gonna get called in. the two decided on waffles and coffee for the morning. the couple stood in front of the kitchen island, amelia in one of hotch's shirts, and he in sweats and a tee. the coffee was brewed, and hotch grinned at his love while he switched on some jazz music. he took her into his hold, a hand on her waist, the other tangled in her hand, her free hand hooked on his neck. she nuzzled her head into his neck, him setting his on hers. the two swayed in the kitchen of his apartment. it was hard with hotch away a lot, but it just made these moments all the better. the song finished, and the two stayed in a long passionate kiss. they both played around while the waffles cooked, batter all over each other. he wipes the batter off her, and plants a sweet kiss, her returning the favor. all cleaned up, they sit together and eat the delicious waffles, feeding bites to each other. 

-

breakfast had finished and she was going to get ready when a soft hand touches the small of her back, her turning to face the handsome man. "hey, is it ok if i help you get ready?" he asked with innocence, and a little concern. he melted her heart, and grew the grin on her face, "of course sweet heart" he picked out black ripped jeans, a blue tank top and a patterned sweater cardigan, and she got dressed. he came into the bathroom and tried to figure out her makeup. she couldn't stop smiling, watching her oh so serious macho boss man sit there trying to figure out how to do her makeup. she explained how it worked, and he actually did a nice job. the mascara was the cutest cause of how terrified he was of her eyelash curler. "are you trying to go blind?" he stared at the metal tool with horror and confusion. she giggled, demonstrating on one of her eyes, then curling one of his. he relaxed and realized it wasn't so bad. she laughed at his right eye with curled lashes, and finally convinced him to let her curl the other to be even. 

-

he finished her makeup and now stood in terror of the curling wand. she stared at him through the mirror, "how can you use guns and shoot people, but be scared of a curling iron on your girlfriends hair?" she softly smiled. "guns are used for my safety and others, to put away bad and dangerous people. this is a hot stick that could burn and hurt my amazing girlfriend." she taught him how to use it with out injuries, and he got the hang of it. while he took care of her she figured out what was going on. he got back from a 2 week long case, and she didn't need him to tell her for her to know it hit him hard. he got this way when the victomology fits her, but he had never been like this. today he was so gentle, so soft, and almost as if he was proving to himself he could take care of her. she wasn't a profiler, at least not professionally, but being with hotch and his team, she picked up some traits and was kinda good at it. the profiler stared at his girlfriend through the mirror, "whats on that gorgeous mind of yours?" he asked while kissing her head to indicate where her brain was. "did the girls look like me?" she asked gently, not wanting to change the mood. he sighed and stared at her. "yeah. they looked so much like you. and the thought of that son of a bitch hurting you hurt me so badly. i cant loose you amelia, i love you" she stood up and hugged him so tight. "hey, look at me. you wont loose me. you are too good at keeping me safe. and if, if, anything happens", she knocked on wood, "i know my super man will be at my rescue, ok?"

her words had put him at ease, and he relaxed into her. god, they both wished they could have more mornings like these.

AN: hiiiii soo heres this ;) i hope you like it, because i love this. when im sad i think as if im with hotch, and this just sounds so nice.