nights like these

the couple pulled up outside of their apartment building, hotch walking to the passengers side, letting his love out. she gave a little curtsy to the gentleman, earning a smile. the two took hand in hand through the building till they were in their home. work was actually quite nice today, just paper work, but the team was bright and made today a nice day, and they  all were able to leave early. amelia started on dinner while aaron set the table and wrapped his arms around her waist. she leaned into his chest and he kissed her neck while she cooked the pasta.

-

they laughed and enjoyed each other while they finished dinner. they cleaned up and he spun her around the kitchen, dancing to no music. they loved each other so much, and anyone would be lucky to measure up to their happiness. after a while of swaying, the two headed to the bathroom to shower. some people may think couples need to have sex, or even be sexual when they shower together, but not these two. they were the bestest friends and nothing was awkward between them. the bathroom filled with steam from the warm shower, and the two hopped in. aaron changed their positions so that amelia was under the water, and he behind her so he could wash her hair. just like in the mornings, he loved to take care of her sometimes, it calmed him. he took some citrus smelling shampoo in his hand and he massaged it in her hair, rinsing and following with conditioner. they switched, but he was much taller than amelia. 6 inches to be exact. so he lifted her so she was wrapped around his waist, and washed his hair. they  grabbed each others body puffs, but amelia felt a little playful. she bubbled up the soap and threw some at him. he returned the favor. 3 minutes later soap got in amelia's eyes. she cringed and hissed at the burning sensation. it was adorable how upset he got, thinking he hurt her. he took her into his arms, helped wash the soap out, and made sure to be extra careful there on. "babe i love you and when you get like this, but its ok, it was just a soapy eye." he kissed her gently, as a final apology. 

-

the two got dressed in matching attire, both wearing hotch's sweats and t shirts. they obviously fit him well, and were quite big on amelia's 5'8 body, but it was comfy. they settled onto the couch and watched crime reruns. she leaned into his chest, and he rested his head on her, playing with her hair. she loved him more than words could explain. her eyelids got heavy and her head dropped a little after she had nodded to sleep. hotch smiled at his gorgeous girlfriend, asleep. she would have nightmares. bad ones. but after a while of dating, they had gone away, and she doesn't have any when hes with her. after a little of her sleeping, he picked her up bridal style, and carried her to their bed. he couldn't wait to carry her bridal style, but her in white, he in black, and her as his bride. she adjusted and snuggled into him, and he laid there, fantasizing about their wedding. little did she know there was a ring withing a yard of her.

they cuddled, tangled up in each other all night, while hotch smiled, and prayed for more nights like these.

-

-

AN: hey sorry this is kinda short compared to the morning one. i have some ideas but they are sad story's so please please drop ideas/requests, i could even do another member of the team if you would like. thank you for support and votes!!

love, A