Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Author's P.O.V*

"I would say morning sex is definitely my all time favorite." Niall pants out while resting one hand behind his head and the other intertwining with Harry's hand.

"Well there's more where that came from after we have a hearty breakfast." Harry informs, trailing his free hand down his chest.

"Oh really? You really know how to please a guy pretty boy." Niall says, smiling up at him with his smile being fill with all his love.

"The same can go for you baby." Harry replies as he flicks his nipple while smiling down at him.

"I can't believe it's been six years since we've been together." Niall states, bringing his hand to his mouth to kiss his fingers.

"My parents are upset you haven't asked me to marry you at this point." Harry responds, scooting up slightly on his lap so he won't get distracted by his dick touching his ass.

"You think your parents are upset? Mine wants to bash my head in for not asking you three years ago." Niall replies before they start to laugh.

"I'm sure you'll do it when you're ready so don't feel pressured. I don't love you any less." Harry reassures him then gently kissing him on the lips.

They share a few more tender kisses before getting out of bed once their stomach had start to rumble. They decide to level as it is because they are just going to spend the rest of the day there. The two of them met just like any other couple met. Tinder to be exact. They both were pressured to join by friends and it didn't take long before they came across each other. They both were positive that they were getting catfished but continue to chat regardless. After two months of just texting, they decided to meet up and they were so ecstatic that they were meeting who they were talking to. They immediately went for dinner on their first date and the rest was history. What really makes them special is the fact that they balance each other out like nobody else does.

They are both the same yet very different from each other. Niall is mostly a peacemaker and a bit of a people pleaser. That doesn't mean he doesn't know how to stand up for himself or his boyfriend when the time calls for it. A lot of people found that out the hard way when they tried to pick a fight or simple use him. Most of the time he just wants to stay inside with Harry and have as little friends as possible. He was an only child so being alone or wanting to be alone came very easy to him. That's one of the reasons he likes being an author. It requires little to no interaction with people. The moment he is around a bunch of people his mouth won't stop running until someone tells him to.

On the other hand, Harry likes to make as many friends as he possibly can. Whenever he's invited somewhere, he is the life of the party whether that means he's dancing on top of a table or swinging from a chandelier. Though he is very social, he is very much private about his life. He rarely ever uses social media and he likes it that way. He doesn't get into other people's business unless they tell him too. He likes focusing most of his attention on his boyfriend, work, and his family. Harry gets off of the blue eye male then gets off the bed. Currently, the couple sit in the kitchen feeding each other breakfast. Though they have the news playing in the background, the thunderstorm outside drowns it out.

"It sucks that it is storming on our anniversary." Harry states, a small frown appearing on his face.

"That gives us more time to cuddle up and have sex all day." Niall replies, wrapping his arms around his waist then resting his chin on his shoulder.

"You won't even make it pass round three baby." Harry teases, shoving his face away from him.

"You want to make a bet?" Niall asks while wiggling his eyebrows and tickling his sides just slightly.

"No because you're going to find a way to cheat like you always do." Harry answers before trying to make a quick dash out the kitchen.

"You just dug your own grave pretty boy." Niall responds then smacking his ass as hard as he can.

"As long as you lay in it with me, I'll enjoy every minute of it baby." Harry says, biting his bottom lip while rubbing his ass.

"I love you." Niall states as he stares at him dreamily, going to grab him again but he steps away.

"Awww I love you too." Harry giggles out before shoving him then running away.

They go up the stairs giggling and smacking at each other's hands until they get to the bedroom and continue their sex adventure. If they would have known how this night was going to turn out, they would have cherished these moments a bit more. Unknown to the couple, there is a guy sitting in his car with his eyes glaring in front of him. His eyes weren't focused on anything in particular. He didn't want to look at the home because his urge to walk in now would skyrocket. He has been sitting in this car since the morning and plans on staying inside until night falls. He has been waiting for this moment so much that he couldn't even sleep the night before. For years, he has been doing intense research. He had pretty much dedicated a bit of his life for this very moment.

There is no anger radiating through his body right now even though he has every right to go in there and blow the entire place into smithereens. He has learned how to contain it through the years. Of course, he's positive that once he steps inside that home that pent up rage is going to explode out of him like never before. The explosion will leave unforgettable damage. He doesn't know if he'll be sane enough to not kill someone. It will gladly be accepted with open arms though. No way in hell will he let this chance slip through his fingers so easily. Not after he has bled, cried, and almost died to get here. There is a strike of lightening that showcase his dangerous hazel eyes. There is nothing that can stop this mission now.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? New story and we getting real dark up in this bitch. I'm kidding. My "dark" stories are really just sad stories in disguise.😔

Bye.