Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Author's P.O.V*

Four days had gone by and Zayn didn't say a word to the couple. He didn't even look at them. They did follow his rule of physically staying away from each other because he is way more scarier when he's quiet and calm. There was so many times that Niall wanted to talk about the child but he could feel that Harry wasn't ready to talk about it. He honestly don't know if he will ever talk about it. They didn't even look at each other when Zayn wasn't in the room watching them. It was not out of hate or awkwardness. Just simply letting the other have some space to think about everything so nothing drastic happens. There wasn't a guarantee that something drastic wasn't going to happen since they are held hostage by Zayn and his roller-coaster of emotions.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I didn't want to ruin my chance with you." Harry says suddenly while looking over at him, really wanting a hug.

"You wouldn't have. As long as I still get to have children with you, then that's all I care about." Niall reassures him, giving him that million dollar smile.

"You have every right to be upset with me though. I planned on never telling you and to have to learn it from him must hurt." Harry informs him but he just gets a shake of the head.

"I could never be disappointed in you. I'm just glad that you didn't give custody to that miserable fuck out there." Niall states and soon enough Zayn enters the room.

"I'm tired of you guys smelling like wet dog and mold so go take a damn shower and properly treat your wounds." Zayn says while eyeing them up and down."Don't close the bathroom door though or else I will break both of your ankles."

They don't say anything but head to the closet to pick another fresh pair of clothes. Once they have them, they go to the bathroom. They close the door halfway and hope that Zayn doesn't throw a fit if he happens to walks by. They take their time to give each other kisses, long hugs, and gently caresses. Who knows if they'll be able to have another moment like this again. While they do that, Zayn picks up the hard-drive that he had found a few days ago. He's been meaning to look at this some time ago. The couple exit the bathroom thirty minutes later when they hear their moans from the bedroom. They enter the room to see Zayn sitting in his chair with a laptop on his lap. Their cheeks turn a bright red as they realize what he is watching.

"You gotta hide your sex tape someplace way better." Zayn states, turning the laptop to them for a few seconds then turning it back."Why do couples like making this shit?"

"You should be more concerned about the fact that we could have escaped just then." Niall tells him, hoping to take his mind off the video.

"You wouldn't have gotten far. On another note, I thought you guys would have kinkier sex then this." Zayn replies then leaning his head to the side to try and see better.

"You can keep the kinky sex for yourself." Harry mumbles, making him pause the video.

"Oh don't be like that now." Zayn teases while winking at him and getting out of his seat."See now I want to prove a point."

"Don't even think about it." Niall warns as he stands in front of him with imaginary steam coming out of his ears.

"You gotta be somewhat tired of getting your ass beat by me." Zayn says then kneeing him in the stomach, making sure to grab his hair before he doubles over."Now be a good little boyfriend and sit down."

He then pushes him away from him before pulling Harry toward him. He turns him around quickly then press his crotch against his ass. Immediately, Harry tries to get away but his efforts are meaningless. A warm and wet tongue glides across the side of his neck, leaving a thin layer of saliva behind. That results with him gasping before reaching a hand up to wipe the liquid away. A groan of pain leaves his mouth when a lovebite is harshly place on his neck. A few more were place on his neck, getting a reaction out of his crotch. That still doesn't mean that he enjoys this. This is sexual assault no matter how anyone looks at it. Niall attempts to approach them but he stops when Zayn pulls out the knife and points it in his direction. That gets to back off feeling defeated.

"I thought you said that you didn't have feelings for me." Harry states, trembling from his touch.

"And you stand correct. That doesn't mean I can't have my fun." Zayn replies, going back to his task at hand.

He grabs a fistful of Harry's hair then force his head back. That leaves his neck completely open. The knife lightly dances across his neck while Zayn gets a good smell of him. The only thing that is exciting him right now is the fact that Niall wants to do something so bad but he can't. He's forced to watch his lover get violated. That results in him purposely making eye contact with him as he starts to trail kisses from Harry's shoulder to his neck then to the corner of his mouth. It takes everything to not laugh as he sees the blue eye male's hands clench at his sides. Slowly, he grinds his crotch into Harry's ass. The eye contact is still never broken. He feels that this is enough to finally put the fucker in his place.

"I don't feel a thing." Zayn confesses before placing Harry's hand on his crotch."See for yourself pretty boy."

"You can go to he-" Harry is about to insult him but the knife makes a tiny cut on his neck.

"But you'll be going with me so that insult is invalid." Zayn responds then lets out a loud fake moan when he feels him grip his crotch."I didn't know you were still in to me."

"You're so sick." Harry says before going quiet once he feels the tip of the knife press against his back.

It digs into his skin just the slightest but not enough to draw blood. The blood spill will come much later. It would be so much simpler to add pressure to hands to get him to cry out but he wants something different. Something new. The knife is put away but soon after he twist one of Harry's arm behind his back. It's music to his ears once he hears him yelp before pleading to be release. He twists some more and soon enough that gets him to start crying for the millionth time. Any more pressure and his arm will surely snap in half. His heart screams at him to do it but his mind stops him. Not because of guilt, sadness, or love. It's simply because that would be too easy. No torture is ever quick. He shoves him onto the bed then pulls out a cigarette.

"You think you're invincible but just know that at any given moment I can have your entire soul bending to my every will." Zayn threatens before leaving the room as he starts to smoke.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? I find it interesting that some of you guys don't like Niall.

Bye.