Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*Author's P.O.V*

"If I would have known all of that, then I would have gave you the baby." Harry states, watching his demeanor become uncaring again.

"I need to hear those special words come out of your mouth pretty boy." Zayn responds while tapping his ear.

"What special words?" Harry asks him, hating how they are back to square one.

"I don't feel like spelling it out for you so take a wild fucking guess." Zayn replies and the weak male can only pray that his next words are correct.

"I was in the wrong. You did deserve to be their father. I am so sorry Zayn." Harry says and figures he was right when he hears clapping.

"See now that wasn't so fucking hard." Zayn responds then picking up Niall and throwing him over his shoulder.

That causes Harry to quickly react and grab onto his legs, trying to pull himself up. Just the slightest shove to his injured side from Zayn's legs causes his wound to open up again. Immediately, his blood turns the bandages a dark shade of red. He lays on his good side while holding his injured side. Due to that, he doesn't notice the slight pause that Zayn does. That isn't enough to get him to stay as he heads down the stairs. Soon enough he is in the basement, carefully placing the brunette on the floor. He spots a old looking sheet and tosses that over his body. He'll wrap him up in it tomorrow and figure out a good location to dump him at. That should give his wounds enough time to heal better. He comes back upstairs to see Harry still in the same position.

"What were you thinking about in that tiny brain of yours pretty boy?" Zayn questions then crouching down next to him.

"I don't understand." Harry answers, turning his head a little bit to look at him with glossy red eyes.

"You blanked out on me for a few minutes when I had left with your special human." Zayn explains to him, wondering if the idiot may have suffered some brain damage.

"I was just thinking about the past." Harry informs him while his head is gently rubbed.

"Oh I just know the old me is a complete three sixty from the current me ain't it. We both don't know what the hell I'll do next. It's kind of exciting in a way." Zayn says, resisting the urge to poke his wound.

"That doesn't mean that the old you is not there if you're still compassionate towards me." Harry replies before biting his bottom lip in pain.

"You should wipe away any hope of the old me coming back though. The only way he will come back is through therapy and by the looks of it I'm not getting any of that shit." Zayn tells him with his hand hovering over his side.

"Don't." Harry pleads as he quickly grabs his wrist but Zayn shakes it off.

"If I wanted to hurt you, I would have been fucking done it pretty boy." Zayn states then removes the bandage as gently as he can.

In his head he is very upset with himself for treating him so gently. It's like every time he hurts him he turns around and treats him nicely. He knows that it makes him look weak. All he can do is tell himself over and over again that he is not. He steps over him then goes into the bathroom to retrieve some rubbing alcohol and a wash towel. He comes back out then gets to work without warning him. As expected, Harry screams out while trying to push him away. His efforts don't have an affect on him though. Unknowingly to the both of them, those screams awakens something. Once Zayn finishes, he puts the objects away. He pulls him up to his feet with a bit of trouble since he is putting a lot of strain on his injuries. Harry just falls to his knees. A second attempt at it gives him the same results.

"Do I really have to carry your heavy ass all the way back to the basement?" Zayn questions, slouching a bit.

"I'm wounded, tired, and starved so you do the damn math." Harry answers, clutching his side in case Zayn decides to be petty.

"Watch that fucking tongue of yours or it just might end up missing pretty boy." Zayn warns, doing the motion of scissors with his fingers.

He scoops the green eye male into his arms then place him over his shoulder. His hands make a random beat on his ass just to annoy him. There is no surprise that he succeeds in doing so.  They enter the basement again with Harry being grateful that his lover's body is still here. He tries his best not to showcase that feeling. Right now he has to be careful than ever. Every move must be planned. The cards are in his favor and Zayn doesn't have a single clue. Even if he does catch on at some point, it will all be too late. It is time to put all of this behind him. That starts with ending this his damn self. The time starts now. He is gently place back in his chair. However, he isn't tied up. To him, it seems as if Zayn wants him to do what he is thinking. Or maybe this could be for his next punishment.

"What are you going to do to me?" Harry asks, shifting his eyes toward a old looking box then to Zayn.

"I was really thinking about killing you but then I thought about killing both of us. It saves me the trouble of cleaning up my mess and potentially rotting away in a jail cell." Zayn confesses while resting one of his hands on top of his head as if he's a prop.

"Can you even kill again? You told me yourself that you're not a killer and being one makes you sick to your stomach both figuratively and literally." Harry says, stopping his shifting when he gets the slightest hint that Zayn noticed.

"I mean once you get the first kill and the nerves out of the way then the second one should be way easier." Zayn responds then letting out a puff of air at Harry's next phrase.

"Then you would have let me bleed to death yesterday. You don't need to keep me around anymore." Harry replies, remaining still when his chin his grip tightly.

"Why the fuck aren't you afraid of me anymore pretty boy?" Zayn asks, trying to search his eyes for some secrets.

"Because I pretty much know who you are at this point and the worse you can possibly do to me is kill me." Harry explains, giving him the best blank stare he can."You made me like the idea of death."

"This time I genuinely think that you have given up. I knew it would be easy but I still expected more considering how fucking sharp your tongue is. I suppose it was nice while it lasted." Zayn says before both of them turn their heads when they hear something.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Someone pointed out that Zayn has Sangwoo vibes in this and I can't unsee it now.💀💀💀 Also very sorry for updating so late, I have the ending ready but getting there is a challenge.

Bye.