Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry awakens two hours later with a mold headache. A loud groan leaves his mouth as his eyes get use to the light. He goes to rub his head but he can't move his arms. That's when he notices that he is tied down to Niall's work chair. He doesn't even try to get out of them because he knows it is impossible. A rustle of a bag is what draws his attention to the closet. Once he looks over there, he sees the man going through his stuff. That gives him the chance to really look around the room and see that a lot of his things have been touched. A frown comes up on his face seeing Niall's and his phone smashed on the dresser. The intruder glances over at him then starts to approach him. That gets Harry to tense up and push his body into the chair.

"Who are you?" Harry asks, hoping that if he cooperates the man will let him go.

"Kind of late to be asking that don't you think?" The man questions, a smile growing on his face.

"What are you looking for?" Harry asks, wanting him to take off the mask.

"Can't you come up with a better question?" The man asks with a roll of his eyes.

"Why target us?" Harry questions, praying a neighbor, a family member, or a friend stops by today.

"My target is you. Your limp dick boyfriend just ended up being collateral damage." The man informs, dismissively waving him off.

"Why target me?" Harry questions, immediately making him angry as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Because you fucking deserve it." The man answers, trying his best not to let his fist suddenly come in contact with his face.

"I haven't done shit to you." Harry rebuttals but immediately goes quiet when his chair is grabbed.

He's face to face with the intruder at this point. He stops breathing at that exact moment. Those eyes hold a story. A story he couldn't even begin to write. A story he probably isn't even ready to hear. To him, this man believes he deserves this so he goes through everything he has done in life that someone would want to kill him for. The only thing he has done remotely bad is cut someone off in traffic. Surely that isn't worth the death penalty? He's human for fuck sakes. Everyone is going to make a mistake. Suddenly, his mind goes to his boyfriend. There's no way he's dead. He knows that he is stronger then that. Is he really dead though? Why does he deserve to die for something he didn't do? He's truly trap with a monster.

"Realization hit you real fucking hard didn't it? That's it. Go ahead and sob about it." The man says, seeing his chin wobble just the slightest.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Harry mumbles, fighting the urge to spit in his face again.

"Cry because your snowflake of a boyfriend is dead in his own pool of blood downstairs. I want you to scream at the top of your lungs of how much pain you're in because of it. You couldn't do shit but watch him die." The man teases before laughing as he finally sees some tears.

"You're wrong! You're fucking wrong!" Harry yells, going to kick him away but his legs are stopped.

"Then be a dear and call out to him. See if he'll waltzes right in and save you your sorry ass." The man encourages, turning him toward the entrance of the room."Don't forget to use your big boy voice."

"Niall! Niall please prove him wrong! Niall!" Harry screams, feeling stupid when he doesn't hear anything.

"Niall! Niall! Niall! Oh please save your boyfriend! I don't think he can survive much longer!" The man mocks him while flapping his arms before grabbing his face roughly."He's fucking gone and you're gonna suffer all alone by my hands!"

At that point, Harry couldn't help but to start crying. He's positive that he's going to die here and no one will be able to find his body. All he wants is to spend time with the people he loves before he goes. A bright flash causes him to squint his eyes. Once he's able to see properly, he spots the stranger's phone that is put away. He doesn't have enough energy to make a smart remark about his picture being taken. The man pats his head before leaving the room as his stomach growls. When he is about to enter the kitchen, he checks to see Niall still motionless. He goes back to his task, which is making himself a sandwich. After he accomplish that, he goes back to the room. He grabs a chair then pulls it in front of Harry.

"You want to know why I'm targeting you?" The man asks as he sits down then lifts his mask a bit to bite into his meal.

"You know I do." Harry answers, trying to stop his mind from reminding him how hungry he is.

"Well to get a better understanding you should know that we had a one night stand a few years ago." The man informs, chuckling when he sees the shocked look on his face.

"Was I that bad in bed or something?" Harry questions, kind of feeling that this must be a joke.

"Quite the opposite actually. I still remember every sound and every touch that you made. No one has compared to you since." The man explains then finishing off his
sandwich.

"Okay that's enough." Harry states, glad that Niall isn't here to hear any of this bullshit.

"I thought you loved being praised. I mean I did praise you a lot for being able to take all of me in those fun positions." The man responds, sucking the honey mustard off of his thumb.

"So you're going to kill me because you're in love with me?" Harry asks,  feeling offended when he is look at in disgust.

"You're feeling yourself way too much with that question." The man says, letting out a fake laugh.

He looks into his eyes wondering how much happiness he would have experienced at this point in his life. There will be no firsts of anything for him. Though he could try to attempt it again with Harry, he doubts it would ever work again. He's the broken one. He has tried to fix himself all his life but no amount of tape, glue, staples, or pins will make him whole again. All he can do is watch other people live out his dreams. If he discovers that Harry was planning to live out his dream again, he'll have no other choice but to kill him potentially. Just the thought of that sends the plate he's holding into the wall behind Harry's head. As expected, it shatters loudly. The impact made Harry flinch and prepare himself to be hit. No punch comes his way, however.

"You have a punchable face but I won't damage it for my sake so you can relax. Don't relax too much because as you saw I got nothing to lose." The man says then pinches his cheek painfully."This is the beginning of the end to your paradise."
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Every chapter something new gets revealed, mainly something really important/shocking, and for each chapter starting now I want you guys to guess. It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right. It'll be a little mini game. Any guesses for this one???

Bye.