Chapter 31

Yuri's POV... 

I opened the box my father had given to me to see a simple but beautiful ring inside. I was speechless. Did he buy this just for me? I feel like this is super expensive, even if this was simple. 

I looked up to my father, who was smiling at my reaction

I looked up to my father, who was smiling at my reaction. I stood up from my spot on Ryoma's lap , running to hug him. He happily accepted it, his hand going through my hair as I cried into his shoulder. 

"Thank you dad!" I mumbled. 

"You're welcome princess," he replied, wiping away my final tears. I went back to Ryoma who was still looking down into the box. I was curious about it so I peeked over to see a ring that looked perfect for him. It was a simple black silver ring with a thin gold border that didn't have any gem, so I'm guessing that it's able to be worn during his games or practice. 

I sat back down in Ryoma's lap, pulling him out of his shocked state

I sat back down in Ryoma's lap, pulling him out of his shocked state. I guess he didn't expect me to sit back in his lap because he started becoming flustered when he looked at me. I smiled and cuddled closer to him, feeling the familiar warmth and feeling of safety engulf me.

"Well, you both seem like you need rest so go up to your room and take a nap until dinner. Yuri, your parents will be staying at Kazuto's apartment for their time here," Rinko~Obaāsan instructed. I nodded, pulling Ryoma up from the couch and with me to our room.

Author's POV... (WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!!!!)

Yuri closed the door behind her as she entered, letting out a sigh as she did. Ryoma had the urge to tease her so he pulled her to the bed, hovering over her.

"R-Ryoma?" Yuri stuttered, her face flushed red.

"Yes sweetheart?" Ryoma asked sweetly. Yuri blushed even more, making Ryoma internally smirk as he's now sure that his plan is working.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked. Ryoma cocked his head to the side, looking at her with 'innocent' eyes.

"What do you mean?" Ryoma innocently asked. After a bit of thinking, Yuri found out what he was planning and decided to turn the tables.