Chapter 2 || Molten Freddy

__Jared's POV__

I sat down and in front of me was a pile of wires and the head of a white bear. I took Henry's advice and got to work. I played the cassette beside me and while listening, I laid my eye on the animatronic as I wrote down some notes as instructed. I looked at the beast and saw it moved a bit, but it didn't look hostile. I put my eye down and continued my work as the tests played.

One more time I looked at the thing but it looked closer. I tried my best to stay calm, but I pressed the button, panicked. The animatronic was electrocuted and sat back down.

I was almost done. So close... Just a few more...

This feeling of almost done crept onto me. It will attack me at the last moment, when I'm so close to winning.

I quickly looked and saw it's face against min,e but it wasn't going to scream yet, I had a few seconds. I pressed the button and he screeched in horror. Did I win? Or did he win and screamed at me as his jumpscare. No. I won. He sat back down as I put a checkmark on the last box.

" HA! IN YOUR FACE SUCKER!" I exclaim as I put my notepad down as two men from behind walked to the room and took the animatronic away.

Henry walked-wheeled into the scene, proud.

"I knew you could do it! Now it's time for Lucia to do her job. Just three more nights and we'll be able to burn the remains of each animatronic to free the souls." He says. "Come, I want you to meet someone." He signals me to follow him. I did so and as we left the room, I was greeted with a tiny white and magenta bear.

NOT KIDDING, THERE IS A FUCKIGN SENTIENT ROBOT BEAR IN FRONT OF ME.

"Hello! I am Helpy! I am your assistant and will help and guide you and your sister along this intrepid mission!" He greets himself joyfully.

"Nice to meet you...Helpy..." I reply nervously.

" Do not be afraid! I don't harm humans like the others!"

"Others?"

"Yeah, the animatronics that you're gonna salvage!"

Oh, thank god. I thought he meant the other animatronics here in the pizzeria.

Let's just hope Lucia is doing okay.

( If this wasn't clear already, I'm one of those people who is into human FNAF)

__Lucia's POV__

Okay, Lucia, you can do this, just do some tasks while striving for survival. Luckily, there's only one animatronic than can harm me luckily. I wish myself luck for the next few days. Let's just do the ones that cause louder sounds, since the salvaged animatronics just got into the pizzeria. When it will get closer, I'll do the more silent ones. Hopefully, I'll finish the loud tasks.

As I typed on the computer, everything seemed fine, doing my work quickly, I finished half of my loud tasks. Good. I proceeded to continue when I heard a clanging noise on one of the vents.

But the question is, which one?

I commenced the silent tasks, but not everything, so when this would happen again, I could remain silent.

I did so, and the noise was no more. I sighed in relief. I went back on the loud tasks and worked calmly.

I know this sounds weird but I love this mission already.

Aunt Rosalind was right, that going on a wild adventure will teach you things, like life lessons, survival, and maybe some new understanding of our world.

As I was deep in thought there was a loud noise to the point I knew where it came from: the left vent. I went silent tasks straight away. I looked at the clock. Just 10 minutes left, but it felt so long. I needed help. Would it be considered cheating if I punched the animatronic? But then again, it will get mad and have more the reason to attack me.

I gulped in fear as I heard it stomp louder. I got my hands off the keyboard and mouse and stopped doing anything at all. I kept my eye on the left vent, but not the right. It couldn't switch to the right in a second.

I saw it. The animatronic. It was some kind of canine with wires surrounding its body. it had three eyes. Each eye had a different color. Cyan Blue. Yellow, and Blue. Some extra eyes were there as well. It should've spotted me at this point with the multiple eyes it had. But it didn't. Its head turned to the side, where another vent was and crawled to it.

That was close, it did not far form me, yet I was lucky.

Since it just left, I finished the silent tasks. Then after that, I finished the loud tasks as well, completing my part of the shift.

The clock on the side of the computer reached 0, and I finally stood up, proud. I did it! The door that locked me here finally opened, revealing Henry, Jared, and a small cute magenta-white bear. As I walked to them, the bear spoke. It didn't scare me, I was expecting it to talk since sentient animatronics are now a thing.

"I'm Helpy! I am your assistant and will help and guide you and your sister along this intrepid mission!" We both shake hands.

"Pleasure to meet you Helpy!" I reply.

We're going to make a great team, Helpy, Henry, Rosie, Jared, and I.