Part 1. A plan that went wrong.

It happened on the evening when Julia decided to think of a plan from the past and remake it.

"Geez, this freak gives me nerves! She always wins and gains more respect than me! Hmm.. I have a perfect idea!

"Oh, already? So what do you want to do this time Julia?"

"Well, i remember when i turned the students into game zombies or however the hell they called and i thought, how about we make them love her as much as possible so they run after her again? i am having fun seeing her running away like a coward! But first i'll have to give her friends a delicious chamomile welding in their tea so they could 'rest'."

"Sounds nice but.."

"We'll start it now!"

"What!? But what about-"

"Sorry Rita but we need to hurry, first we'll come to their dorm and swap the weldings and then we- wait a minute. Ruta do you know the place where i can find an old experiment that is about the love gas?"

"Yeah, but i'm not sure it will be safe for us."

"I don't think that it's THAT dangerous so, let's get going already."

"Fine.."

Three girls came out of their dorm and after swapping the welding in rival's dorm they went to a door, where nobody allowed to go.

"Now Rita, do you remember an object that i was explaining to you?"

"I think.. This one. It's still have some liquid"

"Alright, let's try this one. Dory hel- oh she gotta be with Stella.. Whatever, i can get it by myself."

"Are you sure you don't need help Julia? Last time you-"

"Yes! I can..do it!"

"Jesus Christ..."

Julia grabed the metal bottle and placed it in front of a door.

"See, i told you i can do it by myself!"

Suddenly the bottle fell and spilled the pink liquid.

"Strange, it's smells like perfume.."

"That's what we need! But i think i messed it up.. But there's still gas!"

"That's what i was saying to you.. Now how are they get rid of it?"

"I don't know, but atleast we didn't got infected, uh.. Rita?"

"I don't feel so good.. I think we should get out of here!"

"Hey, you haven't even stepped on it..stop..playing game..s..."

Both of them fainted on the floor, after some minutes Rita woke up but her eyes were different colour, they were red...

Meanwhile Indie Girls. Michelle and Tasha walked around the institute and talked about different things. They stopped walking next to lockers and they saw Jenny.

"Hey Jenny, how's going?"

"Oh hi Tasha, i'm doing great, how about you?"

"Same Jenny."

Tasha looked at Michelle that was awkwardly looking away.

"Oh! Sorry Mich, i forgot to introduce you to my another friend Jenny."

"Hello."

"H-hi.. Um... I'm M-Michelle, nice to meet you." Michelle greeted shyly.

"Nice to meet you too. Is she okay? She seems pretty nervous.."

"Yeah, she's just doesn't talks to students much."

"Oh, i see. But that's okay, i usually talk with my best friend only. Well, i have to go, my friend is waiting."

"Alright, bye girl!"

"Bye!"

Jenny walked away. Michelle sighed deeply.

"You okay girl? You sounded like you had an anxiety.

"I'm alright. I just haven't expected this meeting."

"Strange, when you saw us for the first time you weren't excepted that too, but you greeted us pretty calmly even though you were hella shy later."

"Well.. I..I'm just out of energy."

"Alright, guess we are on the same wave. Let's go to bed then."

"Okay."

They walked away and came to their dorm.

"Huh, what's that? I don't remember these weldings, fine, maybe i just forgot about these."

Suddenly Michelle saw two dots glowing in the way to their dorm, the door was opened at that time.

"What is that!?"

"I think somebody tries to scare us, sorry Rita but we're finished with those." Tasha said closing the door.

"It was Rita with red eyes?"

"Hey, it's okay, they just want to scare us as usual. Wait a minute, did you just got scared of these dots?"

"...Yes..."

Tasha walked closer to Michelle and pat her cheeks.

"Don't be afraid. I'll protect you from any danger! Because i know that Julia is planning something, she does that almost everyday. So let's stay close tomorrow so they won't get a chance to crash your day."

"Alright, sounds good.. Thanks Tasha."

"No problem! Now let's go to sleep okay?"

"Right."

To Be Continued...