Part 2. Childhood fear.

Morning. Michelle woke up earlier than her friends. After she got ready for lessons Lilith opened the door and saw her.

"Oh good morning Michelle, didn't excepted you to woke up so early."

"Actually, me too, i don't what made me woke up at this time."

"Fine, let's just get ready."

Hours later, Michelle was walking with her friends through the corridor. Suddenly Michelle tripped on something wet, and it was smelling like perfume.

"Ow.."

"Ya alright Mich?"

"Yeah, i-"

"Hey you!"

Michelle stood up and saw the students that looked pretty angry.

"You were the one who made this mess?"

"What? No! I just tripped here."

"Don't make a fool of us! You are the only student that looks on something that she shouldn't."

"But i don't understand.. What mess?"

"What mess!? All school got attacked by huge amounts of "zombies", and you're saying that you don't know anything about it!"

"I..."

"Hey, stop yelling at her! She didn't do anything, do you even remember that she saved you from being "game zombies"?"

"Yeah so what, Julia is infected too!"

"Even Rita?" Lilith asked.

"Yes! So we think that only she could do that, as a revenge."

"But..i..didn't...i didn't wanted to do this to you... I'm not like this... I didn't even knew what's that... I just... Oh, why am i always gotta be in blame?.."

Michelle ran away. Both girls ran after her.

"Michelle wait!"

She wasn't gone too far, they found her near the tree, where she's always chills. Tasha sat next to Michelle, Lilith was standing near the tree.

"Hey Mich."

Michelle was silent.

"Come on, look at me."

She looked at her friend with sigh.

"Uh.. I know i shouldn't ask this but, why are you so fearful when students are near you?"

"W-well, i... I don't think i can tell you right now."

"Don't worry Michelle, we understand."

"Well in that case, let's chill at the outdoor canteen."

"Okay.."

Michelle stood up with her friend and three girls went to that place. After eating some hot dogs they began talk.

"So Michelle, do you want to tell us something?"

"Yes. I'm scared to talk with students because of my childhood fear..."

"Childhood fear.. Care to tell us about it, for example how it started?"

"Of course. It appeared when i was in the second grade."

Flashback (In Michelle's POV)

It was a normal day of school, i was sitting in class finishing the drawing. I stood up and shown teacher of art class the drawing.

"There you are."

"Alright, let's see. Wow, it looks pretty good and creative for a little girl like you."