Part 3. A begining of the nightmare.

Another day, at the institute. Where all "fun" started. Girls were at the lesson, suddenly they heard an announcement from Rania Forbes that students will have to leave the institute after the last lesson since someone opened the storage door with dangerous experiments and broke one of them. So they walked in her dorm to chill.

"I knew something wasn't right.."

"Yeah, you're right there."

"Oh by the way, did you noticed that students' eyes have changed to red when Michelle ran away?"

"Yeah.."

"Strange, but who could do that since Julia and Rita are infected?"

"I dunno, maybe they just weakly closed the door of storage." Tasha said while making tea.

Both of the girls decided to play chess together, later Tasha sat on sofa and put the tea on coffee table.

"Want some tea girls?"

"Yeah, but not now, we're still playing chess."

"We will leave it for later."

"Okay."

The black girl took a sip and choked when she almost finished it.

"I told you not to drink it fast like you always do!"

"I didn't i swear! It's just has a strange taste."

"Wait, what if it was a trap!?"

"Yeah, could be.."

The third teammate just gave a suprised look.

"Crap.. If i find the one who did this to my tea, i'll make him drink lots of this tea!"

The bell let them know about the lesson and they went in. After all lessons their strongest teammate started to feel more dizzy. They walked through the institute for a talk.

"Are you sure you alright, you look dizzy..."

"Yeah..don't worry about it pink sugar. Oh no.."

"What happened?"

"Look." Tasha said pointing to students.

Michelle looked at the students that were slowly walking to them, they eyes had a red colour as well.

"Why are they following us?"

"I think it's because you're still covered in perfume."

"Oh, yeah.."

Suddenly, students started to run after them, so Tasha picked Michelle's hand and they both started to run away from them. They were running like that for almost a hour, so Tasha decided to stop them.

"Michelle run without me, your faster than me, i'll try to stop them okay?"

"B-but Tasha! I can't go without you, your my-"

"I know Michelle, but sometimes friends should split up in those situations, like..right now. I promise i'll be okay."

Michelle sighed and nod. She let her go and blocked their way.

"And remember, don't look ba-"

Some students not letting finishing the line bumped into her making the crowd fall down. But after some minutes they continued the chase.

"Well, atleast they have small chance to get her... Wait, what do they exactly want to do with her?"

Tasha tried to stand up but failed, her eyes were closing automatically, then she heard a deep voice calling: "Tasha, Michelle, where are you!?".

"I'm here Lil..!"

Lilith saw her and ran to her.

"Tasha, what happened? Does these students where running after you both..?"

"Yeah.. I tried to stop them, and it almost..worked."

"Oh my god Tasha, why you always have to do this to yourself!?"

"To defend you both of course! We are friends, and friends are in need.."

"You're right, but really, how do you feel?.."

"I..feel..diz..."

The black girl fell asleep. Lilith didn't knew if this was a poison or just a welding, so she picked Tasha up and brought to their bedroom and put her on the bed. Lilith only saw a welding and read it's name.

"Chamomile, of course!"

The purplehaired girl sat next to her best friend and made sure if she's alive.

"Breathing, thank god..."

She sighed and looked down.

"I hope Michelle is okay."

To Be Continued...