Cybertronians?

"Ya done yet?" Ben asks with a smirk, seeing the mech give one last punch to the wall.

He crosses his arms and sits on the ground, "Yes"

Megatronus sighs in relief and Lugnut walks over to the suddenly silent mch, giving him a good whack on the head causing a loud clang to echo throughout the mine. And the cusings back for a second until Random takes control.

"I zhould have never let him take control." he growls before switching to Hothead, "Ohhhhh yah. Ve vould have been able to talk viz za cute little human more. I VANT TO HUG HER!!" he laughs throwing his arms in the air and falling onto his back laughing like a maniac.

If the other decepticons weren't so used to the triple changers crazy personality they would have probably taped his intake shut.

....

Actually that's not a bad idea.

You watch in astonishment and confusion as Starscream takes what looks like a giant roll of duct tape and tapes the gap toothed persona's intake shut, earning a thankful sigh from Random as he takes control. He really needs to talk to Hothead after this. Icy is yelling at his brother inside Blitzwing's processor.

"Any way." Megatronus says, drawing his attention back to you. "How exactly is that metal contraption alive - I apologize if that sounds rude of me but we need answers."

Windbolt doesn't answer, not offended by it the slightest but letting the organic based femme do the talking as. She has been studying it more than him anyway. He knows most of it but she found some specific information a few hours ago that he doesn't know about.

Blackarachnia clears her throat and gently pats your head with one of her servos, "Well for starters since he was created by y/n who put love and time into building him - even giving him a personality he - somehow formed a sort of spark. The energy from that portal was actually hundreds maybe thousands different types of energy working together. I don't that many of them, I've searched Earth's and Cybertron's database and can only identify a couple dozen However what I do know is that it has a sort of change on the creatures that pass through it. For cybertronians we shrink in size and our T-cogs malfunction. For objects that have that sort of 'spark' when coming over to our universe they come alive and increase in size rapidly. Humans and maybe other organics absorb the exes power and mutate. For one they have sparks and can proces energon-"

"WHAT!" yells everyone, transformer and human, from the otherside of the creen. You nod, understanding  everything the femme says and think over everything that has happened.

"Arachnia?" you ask catching everybot's attention, "Can we still eat human food?"

She thinks this over for a second before shaking her head, "Maybe for the first few hours but I scanned you again this morning and you seemed to have changed a bit more, for one you are a bit bigger and i swear I saw some type of metal surrounding your heart." she continues talking about a few possibilities but you don't hear anything.

You have METAL inside of you! How is that even possible?

"- by my calculations they'll grow to about our size." she finishes.

Silence engulfs all sides of the screens, all processing the information.

"Are you saying they could turn into cybertronians?" Optimus asks hesitantly, the shattered glass version of his once crush making him feel uncomfortable.

She shrugs her shoulders, "Only time will tell but it's highly possible."

You stay silent trying to understand what she just said, Ben Zioni and Harry staying silent as well.

Cybertronian?

"Y/n. You alright sis?" Zioni asks seriously seeing your blank expression, knowing that you are going to have one of three reactions.

One: You are going to have a nervous breakdown and faint
Two: You are going to faint in utter confusion/joy and forget what happened then do number one
Three-

"Holy mother of hell that's amazing!" you state awestruck, eyes wide and blinking occasionally just to make sure you aren't dreaming. Yes you are worried and thinking this over but becoming a TRANSFORMER!! A transforming robot with blasters, swords- wait maybe even rocket skates!

Wait if you become one could you become a minicon? Or maybe a dinobot - could you even become a Predacon? Are there even Predacons in this universe? Wait what if you become like an insecticon like Wasp or the ones like tfp? That be weird.

Don't get your hopes up just yet, you could just become very large human with metal intestines.

....

yeah that sounds weird as hell you would rather become a minicon by far.

"Well at least she didn't faint." Harry smiles feeling a bit uneasy himself. A robot? How could that even be possible.

Ben however smirks and rests his head against his lovers neck, "That means I can spend an eternity with ya little wizard~" he teases.

Harry instantly turns into a blushing mess and attempts to push his overjoyed boyfriend away but instead gets hugged around the waist and kissed on the cheek.

And Slipstream is having a fangirl moment ... as well as you and Zioni.

Shockwave stares at Zioni as she takes out her phone, snapping a pick of the embarrassing and cute situation. His optic wonders up and down her small form. What would she look like if she were cybertronian? The very idea made  him turn his helm away so no one could his dark blue faceplate. 

"Why~?" he whines hitting his hem against the wall gently repeatedly, hatting his processor for coming up with such images.

Megatronus stares at you silently, trying to imagine you as metal and near the size of him. It is proving difficult but deep down in the depths of his spark. He couldn't be happier. But he knows if that does happen the change will be stressful, possibly traumatic and you will need someone to support you.

Without anyone realising he clenches his fists, optics falling under a dark shadow at the image of you becoming an autobot or that other universe's decepticons. You don't deserve to be guided by that kind of hatred, that kind of evil and greed. You aren't evil and no one will make you. He'll make sure of that.

"Sir?" Starscream asks snapping the mech out of his daze. 

He looks at his second in command and nods his head.

"If it is alright with you I would like to take my siblings with to retrieve y/n. I believe it is best she comes and stays here with us rather than that island."

Megatronus nods, a few hiding seekers silently cheering, and turns back to the screen giving you a warm smile, "I'll see you soon y/n."

You blush and nod, smiling back at him cutely, not to your knowledge, "See ya Megs."

Windbolt catches sight of the slight purple covering your cheeks and gets - dare I say it - jealouse.

With that the comm ends and all three screens go black.

Wait a second, three?