Him

As the many cybertronians, human/transformers and you, secretly, make your way to the city a large human sits patiently on the floor; staring intensely at the upside-down purple prime.

Optronix glares back, not phased by the mysterious human one bit, "Are you going to keep staring or kill me?" he asks with an amused smirk. He isn't amused at all if he had the chance he would gladly rip the man limb from limb - better yet give him to Ratchet.

He doesn't respond, same blank expression as before with his hand covering the one side of his face. Optronix scoffed and went back to silently picking the ginormous, at least for human standards, lock by he servos. He didn't understand what happened to the weird thing; one minute he's smirking like a damn idiot and acting cocky next minute he's as silent as a mouse and staring off into space. 

Did he break it?

Starscream, for the past hour, screeches and says something with the gag in his mouth. Chained to the ceiling and wings nailed. Literally. Two poles are stuck through each wing, small droplets of energon dried on the floor only to have fresh spilled as he struggles and worsens the wound. Optronix ignores him to the best of his abilities, which is strangely amazing thanks to shutting out his team 24/7, and continues to multitask. Try and pick the lock and annoy the freaky human.

But what puzzled - no concerned him the most is that this whole reaction is to your name. Maybe it was just the light but he swore he saw tears in the things eyes. It didn't deserve personal pronouns he decided stubbornly. It's probably another worthless human with your name - he made a mental note to track them down and force them to change their name, possibly kill. But now he's getting bored and needs some form of entertainment.

"HUMAN!"

The man shifts at the sudden shout, coming back to reality with a jolt. He was annoyed though couldn't the pathetic excuse of a transformer let himself indulge in the memories of his past . . . of his past self and you.
Both connected by the same old man and his craft shop, awed by clockwork and aiming to learn as much as possible about it. Yet he could still remember how you seemed to have more passion. Having fun with your creations and listening to the old bastard instead of immediately jumping to make something when you knew barely anything. You had patience and were doing it for joy and curiosity, not power and intelligence.

He should never have threatened you

But by the time he realised that he was being laughed at by hundreds of people in a world he didn't know with technology he broken to bits. He watched as they all mocked him and thought about the comfort and reassurance you would give: homemade snacks; the acasional hug; and words so wise and helpful you would expect a thousand year old wizard to say them.

He just wanted to show the world he wasn't powerless and it ended up in ruins.

He glares at the smirking prime with hate. If you were indeed his 'little human' he didn't even want to think od what he had done to you. Worst thing is it was probably his fault since he had been opening all those portals lately.

"Where is she?" he asks, getting up and staring down at Optronix with a look described perfectly as insane, mad, ready to kill you and tell me or else pain is all you will know for the rest of eternity.

Optronix would be lying if he said he wasn't a little intimidated.

"With the decepticons." he states bordely almost unlocking the blasted lock.

He raises and eyebrow, the many scars across his face twisting into a relieved smirk, "And here I thought she was in danger."

BANG!

Suddenly the door to the wherehouse is knocked down and there stands four mad, and one calm, cybertronians; a giant dragon who looks about ready to kill someone; and three surprised humans. They did not expect the mechs to be so mad about missing your transformation, sure they were a bit unhappy about missing it but sheesh they're ready to kick butt. You are still a mile or so behind, tripping occasionally as you try to run on all fours for the first time.

Optronix doesn't know whether to be relieved or annoyed. Megatron chuckles at the sight of the upside down prime.

Annoyed it is.

The human stares at them all in surprise but recovering quickly, "That was faster than I anticipated."

All beings stare in horror and disgust at the disturbing sight of all those people rotting against the walls, Harry fainting and landing in Ben's arms.

Zioni stares at the giant human with anger, "Brown" 
The venom practically dripped from her purple lips, all males focusing on her with shock.

He knew that voice, "Zioni?"

She growls and takes the blades from the hidden compartments in her arms, "You fucking bastard!"

Ben stares in shock at the man before them, gently he places Harry in a bunch of overgrown grass before turning back to him in rage.

The now identified human, Brown, takes a nervous step back, "Dear I think you should take a-"

"Don't you try and calm me down asshole, you tried to murder my sister!" she screams in a blind rage. Shockwave quickly takes her arms with his servos and hugs her from behind, trapping her and stopping her from killing the man. Shockwave wondered if this was him.

Zioni doesn't struggle but focuses and the now calm human with hatred.

"Dear I didn't try to murder her-"

"You held a knife to her throat!" Ben yells as he transforms his left servo into a blaster, an eerie red glow coming from it.

"I was making a statement-" he explains.

"You wanted to burn down the old man's shop-" Zioni says.

"But I didn't"

"You cut y/n across the cheek and neck and threatened to stab her eyes out of John didn't say he was proud of you!" Ben growls now taking a few steps towards the man.

He stays silent. Truth is he would have done it if that policeman hadn't shot his leg and let her escape. He did like her but he would have liked it more if his adopted father had said that. He realised sometime here how much she actually was needed in his life, she was the only person who didn't moch hime or exclude him.

Windbolt transforms into his bot mode knowing perfectly well who this guy is now. He remembered seeing a few memories of him, some happy others dark. But whenever he saw him he felt uneasy, now he knows why.

Brown suddenly realises something: if they are here that means . . .

Before Zioni, Ben, Megatron and Windbolt can murder the bastard a familiar wolf launches themself at him and knocks him to the floor. A deen growl emits from their throat at the pin him down and  bare their fangs.

You are not worthless!

----------------------------------

Part 40 ... are people actually still reading this?