Cage the Elephant

Chapter warnings: Mild language and mild themes

Word count: 1090

-----

"Oh my God..." She whimpered on the floor. "Oh my God!" Her eyes began to water in an automatic reaction as she looked up to Ten. He was standing directly in front of her, nearly stepping on her. Both of his automatic weapons were smoking from the end, and his eyes were staring intently in front of him. She didn't want to look over, she didn't want to see it... but she couldn't help it.

The older man- the client, was lying on the ground, bleeding all over the amphitheater tiles. His limps were twitching just slightly, a natural reaction for the recently deceased. That didn't make it any less unsettling. She wasn't actually sure how many shots had been fired, but even one was one too many for her. Before she knew what was going on, she felt someone gently grab her upper arms, lifting her from the ground and pulling her away. Lucas.

"L-Lucas, what's going on."

"Shh." Was all he could say as Kun approached Ten.

"Was that particularly necessary?"

"I have orders." Surprisingly, Kun was taking this rather well, as if it was a normal occurrence. Did he not just see what she did?

"Well, yes, I suppose that's true. In any case, thank you. I didn't want his dirty hands anywhere near me. Unfortunately, though, that does mean we've lost the day's client."

"I can get her sold quickly if you want." Henry offered. "Of course, it'll be nowhere near as reputable, but..."

"That won't be an issue." Kun cut him off. "We'll bring her to the next show. We can pick up some more cargo, go back to functioning normally. This whole little mess will be an anomaly." With that, he turned to Xiaojun. "Don't bother with his wounds, I don't want another incident. Please dispose of him as quickly as possible." He turned again. "YangYang, I need the bottom of the trailer cleared out- we don't need too much room, just work something out." Then, he looked to Ten.

"You'll do as you always have, and replace the lock on the trailer as well. Can't have an escapee on our hands to pile onto this. Hendery, you take her when we get there." Lucas looked like he had something to say about this, but Hendery was quick to swoop in and spin her away by the shoulder.

"With pleasure."

"Lucas, you talk to the producers. I'll handle the rest. Everybody good? We have a two hour drive and a venue showing tonight. I can't afford any mistakes." They all nodded, Kun checking for each response before exiting the room. Things quickly jumped into motion after that. Xiaojun began dragging the body out of sight with surprising strength, clearly disgusted by the amount of blood on the floor.

YangYang left out the same door Kun had, although much less ceremoniously. He was followed by Ten. It was only at this point that Y/N started to realize the true danger she was in- Lucas was walking out the side door. This left her alone with Hendery.

"Alright, baby, I guess we should get you ready to go." Grabbing her by the elbow, he started to lead her out the back.

"Can... can I take my shoes off?" It was getting difficult to walk, although his grip was providing a strange type of forceful support.

"Why? You look so pretty in them. But I suppose, if it's too hard for you-" He let go abruptly, causing her to lose her balance and tumble awkwardly to the floor. He watched her with a sickening smile on his face, evidently amused by her struggle. Still, not really seeing any opportunity for further humiliation, she took her heels off. As she rose, he latched back onto her, reminding her,

"You'll need to put those back on for the next sale. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait for the concert to end, but I suppose you don't have much room to complain." Leading her out of the back, he took her to the elevator, pressing one of the middle buttons. Unlike Lucas, he obviously didn't trust her to stay put, as his hand never left her skin. It was discomfortingly warm, despite her internal aversion to him.

When the doors opened again, they were back to the parking lot, except this time there were many more vehicles. In addition to the black vehicle she had been taken in, there were several other similar automobiles, some personal-looking four-seaters and sedans, and then two overwhelmingly large tour busses. He led her across to the one parked in front, placing his hand on the side and sliding the door open quite surreally.

"After you." He gestured, giving her the room to walk up. As she climbed the stairs, she looked around in awe. The whole thing was covered in LED's. The ceiling was low, indicating that the upper level may have had beds in it. There was a small kitchen, a sitting area, good stereo, small personal belongings littered around- this was their personal tour bus. Ten and YangYang were already inside as well.

"I'm staying in the tour bus?" She asked, both confused and amazed. Despite her trauma, she had still been a WayV fan much longer than she had been a WayV kidnapping victim.

"I mean, technically." Hendery snickered, using the toe of his shoe to lift up a hatch on the floor. Looking down, she saw cardboard boxes and a few suitcases. It couldn't have been more than two feet deep.

"You can't be serious." She stuttered, looking down. There was maybe just enough room for her to lay down inside. Was this what Fun had meant by the cargo area?! This was torture- they had said the drive was over two hours long. There was no way- Hendery was just messing with her. As she tried to make eye contact with the others, though, they looked dead serious as well.

"Come on, we don't have all day!" He smiled.

"No, I-" Sighing, he shook his head.

"You really don't get how this works, huh? I don't negotiate with our victims, sorry." Before she could do anything, he wrapped both of his arms around her waist, dropping her unceremoniously in the hole as she was kicking and screaming. She tried to block the door, but he warned her that he wasn't hesitant to smash her fingers in the wake. As she cried out for Lucas' help, for Kun, even, the darkness of the cargo hold engulfed her.