Druantia

Celtic gods & goddesses

Druantia

She is known as "Queen of the Druids", Fir Goddess and Mother of the tree calendar

She is known as "Queen of the Druids", Fir Goddess and Mother of the tree calendar. She symbolizes protection, knowledge, creativity, passion, sex, fertility, growth, the trees and forests. She is a triple goddess of fir trees and the daughter of the triple god Cleddyf and the triple goddess Queen Bee. She is tall with thick wheat-yellow hair, green dress, fragrance of sunshine & cut grass. She carries the green magic, the green strength.

Her sisters are: Gwaeth/Gaoth (Wind) & Gwaethav Oll/Gwaernardel (Wind of All), the most beautiful They are a manifestation of the three fates: birth, growth & death. They live in the sacred grove of Aymara: Goddess of Growing Things, Queen of the Harvests, Bride of the Oak. The god Hanratty cut down one of Aymara's oaks. Aymara heard of it in her throne room and in her rage she sent for her servant Famine from the Place of Shadow, ruled by Oogah, to punish him. Famine is a skeletal woman who comes to frighten children as dreams of their dead grandmother. Famine took the form of a tall, graceful, naked maiden with frosted hair, icy body and fingers to visit Hanratty. He ate himself alive with hunger.