The Day They...

*BEEP! BEEP! BE-* Hitting their clock silencing the insufferable sound.

'This is gonna be fun.' the thought runs through their head. Sitting up with a slight throbbing residing in there head, soon swinging their legs over the crimson bedspread.

Getting up, ready for the day they and their friend had planned. Swiftly grabbing the outfit they had planned out the night before.

                                                                              (if you're more feminine)

                                                                              (if you're more masculine)

(yes I do get its darker but change it as you wish, now back to writing ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ )

Looking in the mirror, they let out a small huff but liking the outfit. They pick up there phone seeing the time.

"11:35! At this rate, I'll be late!" They push their phone into the pocket of there pants. They sit on the chair by the doof rushing to put their shoes on and head out the door, grabbing their helmet, they set off on their bike. Not just any but the one thing they had left of there late grandfather, a black Harly Davidson.

~time skip because I haven't slept and am on my 5th large cup of green tea(it's only 10:10 am, slow down me!!)~

~first per prov~

I pull up to the cemetery we said we were gonna meet at. I look around not seeing the gang, I pull out my phone. The time reads 11:45 am.

"Well then... I didn't speed to fast did I?" I ask myself aloud. I put down the kickstand and park it by a big old tree, I placed my helmet on the seat. I let out a soft giggle.

"Well naturally, I mean the cops can't even keep up." I look up at the sky

"I was raised by the best, right gramps?" Small tears threaten to fall from my round orbs.

My parents were never around, I didn't know my dad, and mom was a hooker but was killed when I was 5, gramps told her to get out of that life so many time but she never listened.

~flash back from the day your mom died, cuz I want their life to be tragic.~

"Gam Gam! I think momma's home!" I jump up and down on the couch in the window sill, I hope off and run to my grandfather who was making dinner.

"Is that so little one?" He ruffles my hair and looks down at my holding his leg.

"Yep!" I say popping the 'P' "But it isn't momma's car."

"That's ok just means we have a guest for dinner sweety."

Soon mom opens the door with a man that looks very well dressed. I run-up to my mother.

"Moma dinner is almost ready!" I say as I go to hug her but I get pushed back.

She just looks at the man and he seems shocked at what she had just done.

"Why would you do that to your own kid?" the man with a coarse voice asked, moving down to my level.

"Hey, sweety what's your name?" He asked me is a soft voice

I smile at him "I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you!" I hold my little hand out for him to shake, which he happily takes.

"Well it's nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Mark." he stands up when he sees my grandfather.

"It's nice to meet you sir." he gives a soft smile to him.

"Will you two be staying for dinner? It's ready and still hot." He returns the smile.

"Sure old man, if that will get you to shut up." my mother was always rude to gramps.

~time skip to the next morning cuz I'm lasy~

I get up, ready to wake mom up because I was told to when she's home. I walk up the stairs and start skipping up the hall. I slowly open moms door only to see---

(Hey guys that's the first chapter, tell me what you think, it may seem short but damn does it take ages to come up with things. Have a good day, remember your valid no mater what!!!)