❅ Winter

"I got flowers for Cal," Michael grinned. "Because he hates that flowers are only for all the other seasons."

Ashton laughed and nodded, "Good one."

Michael grinned, proudly. "I know right, do you think he'll like them?"
"Yeah, he always loves your gifts."

Ashton gave Michael a thumbs up, before he ruffled his hair.

"I'm going to go pick Luke up," Ashton told him, "be home by 7, okay?"
"Yes, Mum," Michael groaned, in reply.
"Good, I'll see you later."

Michael waved and Ashton left their apartment. Michael strummed on his guitar and hummed softly under his breath, with the thought of Calum on his mind. 

❅ ❅ ❅

That afternoon, Michael held the flowers in his hand, shaking slightly, not only because of the coldness, but because he was excited to see Calum again. 

When he set his eyes on Calum, he felt himself choke up.

"Wow," Michael breathed out. "It is true, Cal, you look beautiful in all seasons." He quickly regained himself and held his hand out. "I got these for you."

Michael stayed silent for a second before adding, "I just, these flowers reminded me of you, because it's winter and you hate how flowers are only given out at the other seasons."

Michael blushed, "So I picked them for you, because, what the hell, I love you Cal."