Married To A Gang Captain

MARRIED TO A GANG CAPTAIN

(Book 1 of THE GOOD GANGSTERS TRILOGY)

by: MariaNgiti (Smile Obispo)

Language: Tagalog / Filipino / Taglish

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved 2016. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Emina Yesha Sejuru was just an innocent and slow-witted girl when one morning, she met this man wearing all black clothes.

Hindi ang pagsusuot ng mga itim na damit ng lalaki ang naging problema niya. Kundi ang magising siya isang araw na katabi ito sa kamang may patak ng dugo.

As she struggle with her sudden marriage with him, she finds out that this man knows her better than she does.

Kung gaano kabilis ang pagkahulog ng damdamin niya sa lalaki, gano'n din kabilis ang pagkabunyag ng mga sikretong may kinalaman sa kanyang pagkatao.

No one wakes up married to a man they just met. Surely, there is something that had happened.

Join Emina Yesha Sejuru on the adventure of her life when she got...

Married To A Gang Captain.