₁₁; Escape?

Everyone froze when the kid spoke

Everyone froze when the kid spoke. It was so soft and sad. As if them leaving made the children heartbroken.

Namjoon shook his head clearing his mind. He wasn't going to make him or his friends stay any longer. Lifting the bat they heard it again.

"Don't go stay!" The voice repeated. This time more demanding and demonic. The kids voiced cracked from childlike to a deep growl in an instant.

"Please don't go." A little girl pleaded behind the group making them turn around. There she stood holding a worn-out teddy bear with its head ripped off. Her eyes exactly like the others empty and dark.

"I'm your dreams bitch." Namjoon replied slamming the wooden bat on the window causing it to shatter. He hit the glass window again making sure he cleared all the glass.

As soon as he cleared the window they heard children laughs echoing throughout the walls. Jennie quickly grabbed a blanket she packed in her suitcase and placed it on the window frame.

"Hurry go!" Hoseok shouted as the laughing slowly grew quiet. Without hesitation, Jennie jumped out of the window and grabbed her suitcase from Taehyung. Jisoo went next then Chaeyoung. Loud footsteps on the roof made them halt for a second before they shook the fearful thoughts away.

As quickly as they could they each helped each other out the house making sure they grabbed what they brought. Jungkook handed Lisa to Jin before he climbed out the window.

Yoongi and Jimin rushed towards the old cars and tried to get gas from them. The rain grew harder as they packed their things into the car. Taehyung turned back grabbing the blanket Jennie left and noticed the woman standing right in the middle of the room. His eyes widened before he took off clutching the cloth.

"Guys fuck the gas we gotta go!" He shouted just before a loud shrieking scream was heard from inside the house.

Yoongi capped the gas can and pulled Jimin away from the car. Hastily they threw the cans in the trunk of the car and entered it.

Jin quickly fumbled for the keys and turned on the engine. Without even waiting for the car to warm up he switched the car from park to reverse and stepped on the gas. As the car backed up everyone saw the children standing on the roof with stitched smiles.

"Drive Jin!" Jisoo shouted horrified by the sight. He quickly shifted the gear to drive and drove away from the damned house.

They all huffed and huddled close to each other trying to emit heat due to being soaked from the rain. Unfortunately, they couldn't risk using the heater as they didn't want to wear out the car.

Lisa stirred in Jungkook's embrace slowly prying her eyes open. Her vision was slightly blurry but she noticed Jungkook's mouth moving as he was speaking. She lifted her head realizing that they were in the car.

"What happened?" She spoke her voice raspy due to the loud screaming she did when she was dragged.

Jungkook turned to her a relieved smile etched his lips, "Baby I'm glad you're awake." He said missing her question as he kissed her forehead.

"Kook did we get out?" Lisa asked as she sat up.

"Yeah through the window. It's alright we're safe now." He replied.

Lisa looked out the window to see the same old trees they saw before stumbling upon the house. "How long has Jin been driving?"

"About half an hour." Chaeyoung responded. "I'm glad you're doing okay." She continued.

Lisa smiled softly. She was glad as well but the memory of seeing her face stitched up and that woman still surfaced her mind.

"Damn it how big is this damn forest." Jisoo frustratedly mumbled as the only thing they've seen since leaving was trees. It wasn't like they were appealing either no, some were thin and bent as if it were a hunching over. Luckily the rain stopped but no such wildlife even walked through the forest.

Jin cursed as he watched the gas gauge slowly moved to red. "Damn." He whispered and hit the brakes.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked as the car stopped.

"We're running on fumes at the moment." Jin told them.

"I was able to get I think about a gallon of gas." Yoongi said making their hopes raise a little. Jin pulled them lever for the gas tank to open.

Him and Namjoon got out of the car to refill the tank. Namjoon held his flashlight out on the road trying to see if any cars were nearing them.

Jennie played with Taehyung's hair as they waited for the others to finish putting gas in the car. She felt as if someone was watching them causing her to shift her eyes towards the window. Jennie squinted her eyes as she saw something move. She followed it and tears pricked her eyes as she saw a little child standing on a tree branch.

Her body trembled as the kid stared straight into her eyes tears coating the boy's face. The boy took a step forward making his body fall as the rope around his neck stopped him from completely hitting the ground.

Jennie placed her hand on her mouth as tears fell from her eyes. Taehyung sensed her body shaking and he faced her quickly panicking as she cried. "Jennie what's wrong?" He questioned hugging the frightened girl.

She pointed out the window making him turn his gaze outside. There he saw exactly what she did but worse. The trees were filled with dead bodies of all ages hanging on the branches.

To be continued
|oop as i wrote this my
damn cat scared me I almost
cried lmao. Anyway hope you
enjoyed it. Next update is this
Wednesday|