₁₂; Sunlight

Namjoon held his phone tightly as he flashed the light around the road

Namjoon held his phone tightly as he flashed the light around the road. The things he saw shook him to the core as he wasn't a man who truly believed in such things. "Are you almost done hyung it's freezing out here."

"Almost just give me a second." Jin replied filling the gas tank.

Just as he replied it grew colder sending shivers down both their spines. They had about an hour left before the sun would rise from the deeps of the sea and light their way to freedom from the wretched darkness they've been in.

A tree branch crunched behind Namjoon making him turn flashing the light in every direction so he could catch whatever made that noise. But nothing came to view so he hesitantly turned his attention back towards Jin.

Lifting the light he caught a glimpse of a person's figure standing in the distance. Freezing Namjoon faced the light towards the figure again and there he saw a child slowly walking towards them.

This time he wasn't like the others. He had his eyes still in his sockets the only thing similar was his stitched-up mouth.

"Jin hurry up now." Namjoon demanded slightly startling Jin.

Jisoo watched as Yoongi along with Chaeyoung tried to calm down Jennie and Taehyung. She hoped that Jin and Namjoon would hurry since she was also freaking out over seeing the bodies.

"What the hell I thought we left the damn house already!" Hoseok exclaimed as he was shaking in his seat.

"It must be this whole forest. I mean come on remember the horrible things we found out that went down in that house." Jimin interjected.

Jisoo gripped the armrest of her seat tightly as her breathing grew rapidly. She heard a slight thud on her side door making her let out a sharp gasp. Slowly she turned her head. Another thud hit the window as she reached for the ceiling light.

Switching it on a child walked into the car hitting its head on the window. Her eyes widened and she let out a scream when the kid started to rapidly hit the car.

Jin capped the gas plug and pushed Namjoon into the car before situating himself in his seat. Quickly he started the car and drove off.

"Damn it we're stuck on fumes again." Jin told everyone slamming his palms on the wheel.

"Just park on the side for now." Yoongi replied. He was thankful that they finally got far enough from the forest though it wasn't too far behind them.