Let's Be Crazy....😚

So I personally hate the finale Day...So i Won't write about it...And For Crying Out Loud NO FREAKING MSK....i hate it..😡...

Now Let's proceed......😌...

The day has finally arrived..... Shukla wins....Asim runner Up...And Shehnaaz 2nd Runner up...

4th Was Vishal...✌...

5th Rashmi...

Now Everyone will part their way...Though none had problm with it....Except Those Two emotionally Attached People....

Sid has the Trophy...He won alot of fame respect Money...

Shehnaaz Won Hearts....Respect and Love...

But Was it enough??? Is this the thing they wanted???

Of course it was...Sid came to WIN...Sana came to Clear Her IMAGE...

Then Why they r feeling like they have lost something???

Shehnaaz is now in Vanity Van with Sid...hugging him tightly....listening to his heartbeats...

Sid: What happened???R u Alright???

Sana: Angrez😤😤😤...Chattar pattar english shuru ho gayi kya??

Sid: 😂😂...Aur nahi tho kya? Abh tho rokhne wala bhi nahi hain...🙌...

Sana:Hmm..Abh sab kuch Change ho jayega...

Sid: Ha..Change tho hoga...Surroundings....Hamare bich mai kuch change nahi hoga...Hum hamesha DOST rehenge...

Sana: 😔...Dost??? Chl Sid me chlti hu...Thu reh..

Sana gets up to Walk away...She is very disappointed....She knew Inside the house Sid Won't take this relation any further...
But After BB she Thought Sid might Confess...

She could See the love.. In his eyes...
In his each and every action...

Tgen why he wasn’t accepting??But one thing She knew that She would never ever FORCE him...Manipulate him...

It's about both thm..She was clear...Already confessed her feelings infront of This world...But Will he???  Atleast Now.....

She was heading towards the door  But Sidharth Catches her by her wrist...He Turns her to look at him..

But She was afraid... She couldn’t look in his eyes...Sid holds her Chin and forces her to watch into his eyes...

He kisses her hands...Her eyes and Tip of her nose...Shehnaaz rests her head to his chest...Sid wraps his arms around her waist...

Sid: I have never wanted anyone this much....What r u doing to me???

Sana: I...Umm...Sid...

Sid: U r the best thing ever happened to me Shehnaaz.... I want nothing but to hold u...I can spend my whole life like this...U in my arms.....

Look into my eyes Sana...

Sana looks....

Sid: U r the innocent Baby of mine...Ur innocence is ur beauty...Ur voice is music to my ears...When u touch me my whole body sets in fire....😊...U r the bestest Thing i could ever ask for...
I FREAKING LOVE U SOOOO MUCH...

Sana: 😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯...

Sid: I love u...i want  u...i just can't live without u....i love u Shehnaaz Kaur Gill....( Agr eya scene sachi hotha tho patha nahi tum mese kitne nazuk SIDNAAZIANS ko heart attack a jatha😝)..

Sana: i love u too Sidharth.... More than anything... More than Anyone....

Sid then smashes his lips to her's....Sana was freezed...wat just happened??

She slapped Sidharth harshly...And Storms out of the van..ofcourse she wanted him..but Sid just acted like a Stupid Moron...

Haha...Just kidding...

Sana freezes...But replies to his kiss immediately.... Her hand Reaches for his hair....She melts into his arms....The kiss was Sweet and Soft...Being Breathless They pulled away..

They walked upto the couch and Sidharth throws him into Sana's Lap...
Sid kisses sana's Forehead...

Sid: What r u doing to me Ms.Kaur???

Sana bites her lips...She is blushing so hard...Her face was burning...

Sid: Inviting me again?? 😇😇

Sana: Huh???

Sid:I think we should continue what we started....😜😜😜..😚😚😚....

Sana:😳😳😳😳.. Stop!!!!

Sid: Why should i??? U r all mine and i m all yours....Sid reaches to touch her lips....

Then Someone Knocks at the Door...Bangs the door so hard that it could break in any moment...

Sid:😤😤😤... Ruko bhai Ruko.....

Sid was super annoyed..... He frustratingly Opens the Door.... Ready to lash out at the person who was banging the door...

The Door opens and Surprise!!!!!

It's Shehbaaz Along with Asim...😤😤😤😤( Kamino... Romance dekhne tho do humko...)

Baaz: Kya Sir?? Ek autograph tho dedo...😁

Asim pushes sid and both of them enters into the Van..Occupying The couch..

Asim looks at blushing Sana....

Asim: Thu idhr kyu hain?? Kya kr rahi thi??

Baaz: Hamko tho jese bhul hi gayi thu Sana... 😧...Eya lipstick kidhr gayi teri??

Sid coughs..... Sana blushes sooo hard that U can consider her as a Tomato....

Asim the mendak notices everything...

Asim: Ohhh Hooo...Baaz wo kisiko bhukk lagi hogi...Tho usine Sana ka lipstick kha liya hoga...

Baaz: Kuch samjha nahi Bhai....😵😵

Asim giving i know everything look to Sidnaaz....

Sid slaps Asim on his head...

Sana: Tum log bathe karo... Mai chlti hu....Mummy  Papa ke pas...Bye Sid...

Sana exits...And Sid fuming with anger... Shooting Daggers at this two Morons for Ruining his moment ....😤😤😤😤😤....And those Stupids start to play with his Trophy....

Hiiiii... :)))))....Aj late night Update....

I hope sab ache ho...God bless u all...

Byeee babies....See u in another one....

Comments kr dena....i love comments....😘😘😘😘😘...And i love u all....