some things

The beautiful lights of Seoul were an amazing spectacle,cars and a lot of fumes were heard.
The lovely Korean population were partying.

The night were beautiful like always,and young girls and boys at age 18-25 at clubs.

Kim Jisoo:22
Very smart
Cute
Nice
Lovely
Talented

She is a good hearted girl,she doesn't like partying a lot,her best friend is Rose,she is a actor,she love reading and she only partying if her friends have birtday party or something like that.

Kim Jennie:21
Rude(sometimes)
Cute
Nice
Smart

She love people that can do anything,she never dated before altough many mans have ask her to date,she have a best friend named lisa,they both have great times together,they are laughing,playing and make jokes around,she is working as a Model.

Lalisa Manoban:21
Cute
Nice
Smart
Awesome
Funny

She is a crackhead,she can make everybody laugh,she is working as a Model too,even tho she can rap pretty good,she loves animals and one day she want to open an animal shelter for dogs and cats that doesn't have house.

Park Chaeyoung:22
Nice
Cute
Lovely
Awesome
Funny
Talented
Rude(sometimes)

She can be very rude if you talk bad about her friends or you get a fight with there friends,Jisoo is her best friend and only one,She like to call her Rose,sometimes Jisoo is calling her Park Chaeyoung,but Jisoo is calling her like that if something it's going on and it's Serious,she like partys and she is kinda flirty,but she never dated,Rose is working as an actor too.