Part 8

Jisoo's POV:

I don't know what's wrong with me.
I keep trying to not going near Jennie nor Talk to her but it's very hard.
Even tho i know i did make her think i hate her or something like that.
My aunt in Australia want me to go there for a few days,but i haven't told the girls anything yet.
I know they will be sad but mad at the same time for not telling them i will go to Australia.

"Hey"
Someone said and i turned around to see Jennie smiling at me while she close her door from behind her.
"What do you want?"
I said codly to her and she looks like she was crying.
"Why are you so cold to me?"
She said and she sit next to me.
"What do you mean?"
I said and she made me look at her.
"Do you hate me?"
This word keep moving in my head.
"No"
I said.
"Then why are you trying to leave from where i am?I am next to you,you will leave,i am talking to you,you never see me"
She said and i look at her.
"Well maybe i hate you"
I said and i start pucking my things to leave from this house and go to Australia.
"Hey where are you going?"
Jennie said while she tried to leave her tears from her eyes.
"I'm going to Australia"
I said and take my things and get out of the room and the house don't knowing when i will come back again.

-1 year later-

Jennie's POV:

I'm with Rose and Lisa at the coffee shop who just opened mext to our house.
I cna say the coffee here is very delicious.
But something else was on my mind.
Kim Jisoo
Where are you?
Are you okay?
Do you hate me?
Do you love me?
Why you leave me?
Why don't you answered my questions?
This is what i keep thinking of this 1 year when Jisoo left.
When she will come?
Where she will go?
Did she find friends?
Are they treat her good?
Does Australia is better for her?
Does she have a boyfriend?
Does she have best friends?
Why you leave me?

When me and the girls finished our coffee we went back home but we see the door opened.
We were scare so we took anything we saw to protect us.
We went inside and see Jisoo ready for a hug.

"JISOO"
Rose and Lisa said the same time and they run to Jisoo,hugging and kissing her cheeks.
The girls seem happy after a long time.
I just smile and made eye contact with Jisoo.

"Well i know you will hate me but-"
She said but i didn't let her finished i run to her and give her a big hug.

"Please don't leave us again"
I said while hot tears where around my face.

"I won't i'm sorry for leaving girls without telling you anything and Jennie i don't hate you i was just mad i don't know why"
She said and i smile.
"It's okay"
I said.

"SO WHO WANT PIZZA"
Lisa yelled making me,Jisoo and Rose start cheering up and yelling 'PIZZA' hundred times.

No guys it's not the end😂I have more parts to do,it won't be quick😂😂But please go and check my other stories❤Hope you will enjoy all my parts guys.