𝑠 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

꧁ 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 ꧂
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

And it finally came: the first day of shooting 'Outer Banks, season 2".

Beca was completely out of herself, all of her emotions running inside of her like a hurricane: happiness, joy, nervousness, curiosity, anxiety and an unstoppable need to show the world what she was capable of.

"Okay guys here we go! First day on set" Mads announced getting out of the car that Rudy just parked in the parking spot, followed by Beca, Drew and JD.

They all got out of the cars, the other one driven by Maddie with the rest of the cast and went looking for Jonas.

Lilah was sitting next to her father on one of those chairs with her name on it, as she saw her cast-mates a smile grew on her face and immediately ran towards them and hugged them all.

"Guys my dad is so hyped, you have no idea!" she whisper-shouted once she had everyone's attention.

"Come on" Lilah then encouraged them to follow her towards her father.

"Ah! Here's my favorite cast!" he yelled as he saw them approaching. He took her daughter under his arm and squeezed her in it looking at her friends with pride in his eyes.

Beca smiled at him and then took out her script, her character wouldn't appear til episode three so she basically just came as moral support for her friends.

As they followed Jonas, ready to shoot their first scene of season two, Beca found herself alone in one of the tents.

"Oh Beca, you actually have a trailer all for yourself.. Anne please, show her the way" Jonas shouted from far away and the second after the same woman Beca met at auditions showed up and without a word walked past her.

She followed her paying attention not to get lost and a big and proud smile grew on her face as she saw the trailer with her character's name on it.

"Thank you" she thanked the woman and entered her space.

In the inside there was no more than a couch, a wardrobe and a desk with a mirror on the wall but for Beca, those little things meant the world.

Looking at herself in the mirror, all she could see was a proud young woman who made it all on her own and she was so happy to see that it was her.

She stared at herself for a couple of seconds more and then sat down on the couch.

She had time before the first shooting so she decided to read her lines again.

Veronica Davis, her character, was a Kook, daughter of the second richest family on the Outer Banks, after the Camerons. She was the common reckless kid who didn't care much about what her family had and preferred help the others as she could..

Beca loved her because she often saw herself in her and that helped her a lot to get closer to her.

"Ten minutes everyone! Get ready!" she then heard from the outside so she decided to put aside her script and go watch the bts of the first episode of season two.