𝒆 𝒊 𝒈 𝒉 𝒕 𝒆 𝒆 𝒏

꧁ 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 ꧂
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

|chat|

B
hey dylan it's beca holland :)
i asked around this afternoon and i rlly hope this is u lol

unknown
Beca hi!
yeah, it's me ;)

seen at 6:43pm

(unknown changed to curly boi🦄
B changed to nervous gurl🐝)

curly boi🦄
what's up???

nervous gurl🐝
first of all thank you i love bees
second.. so we're having a party tonight at Chase's place to celebrate season2..
wanna come?

curly boi🦄
thank you i love unicorns ^^
and.. OH MY GOD YESS
how could i possibly deny such an invite?!

nervous gurl🐝
yeyyy i'm so happy u can come
it will be around 9pm, i'll text u the address later k?

curly boi🦄
okk thx
is rudy okay with me coming?
i just don't want to interfere w/ anything

nervous gurl🐝
i didn't ask him tbh but i think he's okay w/ it..
and don't worry we talked ;))

curly boi🦄
good i'll definitely come then!
see ya later🖤

seen at 6:50pm

IRL

"Who you texting to?" Chase asked Beca as he saw the girl immerse in her phone.

"Oh, it's a new friend of mine. Dylan Moore..he works for JP, I don't know if you've seen him around" she answered him. She just couldn't help her smiling.

"I'm so happy you're making friends around here and I don't really remember this guy..
invite him to the party tonight" Chase told her with his eyes on the road.

"Uhm.." Beca mumbled giggling.

"You already have, haven't you?"

"Kinda" she answered laughing. Chase shook his head and joined the laugh.

"Is Rudy okay with him coming? I saw him pretty tense this morning at shooting.." Mads questioned from the passengers seats behind.

"I haven't asked him yet but I think he is.. we talked after and he seemed okay.. and anyways he's not my boyfriend, he can't control my life and whom I'm friends with" she replied with sass in her voice.

Chase and Mads didn't reply and the rest of the trip was quiet.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"So..what are we missing? We have popcorns, chips, drinks, pizzas and a warm couch.." JD asked making a list of all they had.

"I think we have everything Sherlock" Beca mocked him patting his shoulder.

He smiled nodding and went in the kitchen followed by Chase and Maddie.