𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

hey everyone!! i apologize for updating this late but i had a lot to do with the school starting again and all my homework..
but now i'm back!! and i hope you'll like this chapter because it will probably be the last.
-ly❤️

______________________________

꧁ 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 ꧂
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Days, weeks, months went by but Beca still wasn't waking up. The doctors were trying their best studying the girl's brain and every eventual progress it made, even the smallest.

Every day Beca's friend and family members would go to the hospital to pay her a visit and even if she couldn't speak with them, the doctors said that her subconscious could hear everything and maybe it could've even helped her brain to gain back its correct function.

Tom and Zendaya found an apartment with Beca's dad to be closer to her and they managed to fly there even Evelyn, Beca's mother.

The cast members were holding up pretty good after all, the girls still cried whenever they went to see Beca but eventually they were trying to be strong for Rudy and Chase. They weren't holding up well, quite the contrary. 

Maddie managed to keep at least Chase a little distracted or anything but Rudy was alone.

He would spend his days locked in his room, without any food or some sort of contact with the outside world. He was alone, scared to lose his girl, sad, tired of waiting and was losing faith.

Chase felt horrible for not being able to help his best friend but he knew deep down there was absolutely nothing to be done in such a tragic situation. All they could've done was waiting and having faith.

"Can I come in?" Chase asked knocking on Rudy's door room. Not hearing an answer he just went in. Rudy was laying there, on his bed turned away from him, showing him his back.

It was dark, the curtains were closed, the room was messy and there was a terrible smell.

Chase twisted his nose and closed the door behind him. He immediately went for the curtains, spreading them open and lighting up the room thanks to the moon rays. Rudy winced and turned away from the window crawling under the bed sheets.

"You should look outside sometime" Chase said with a pinch of nostalgia in his voice. Rudy mumbled something still not turning around.

"The Christmas lights are beautiful"

"Christmas?" Rudy asked finally turning around.

"Yeah" Chase started scoffing "it's Christmas in a week"

"You can't be serious. The accident was like two weeks ago..three, tops" Rudy stuttered confused and sitting up.

"Rud..it was three moths ago" Chase said spilling out the cold hard truth to his best friend's ears. Rudy looked at him, teary eyes and got up. Chase looked back at him and pulling him into the biggest hug; he wanted his best friend to know that he was there for him.