Part 5

Immediately after the utterance of their safe word, the Doctor stopped what he was doing, got up and went to Sophia.

"Are you alright, Sophia? Do you want me to take the speculum out?"

"No, it's not that," she told him, blushing beetroot red. "I'm just not comfortable with you putting the thermometer in my bum." The Doctor Jeon sighed and kissed her.
"

I'm sorry, Sophia. I didn't mean to startle you. I've got lots of lubricant and I promise I'll be as gentle as possible. It's only a little rectal thermometer." He held it up to show her. Sophia felt a bit silly, once she looked at it. It was narrower than even her littlest finger.

"If you want, I'll do it to myself first?" the Doctor suggested. Sophia looked a bit gobsmacked that he wanted to do that but he looked quite eager, so she nodded sheepishly.

Finally freeing himself from the restriction of his underwear, the Doctor hissed at the rush of air to his sensitive flesh. He lubed up the thermometer and stood with his feet apart, squatting slightly. Slowly and carefully he pushed the small rod, much further than was necessary, inside himself. His cock twitched at the welcomed intrusion. "And we just leave that in for a few minutes," he enthused, like he was giving a cooking show, or something and leaned in to snog her softly.

Sophia chuckled into the kiss, amazed that he'd done that for her. When he pulled back he was grinning at her and had his hand on his erection, which was weeping precum, giving it some of the gentle friction he needed. Up until now, he had been considerably restrained from touching himself. Ever the professional.

"I think I can go ahead with it now," said Sophia, excited to try it for herself now.

"Really?" the Doctor questioned, sternly, not wanting her to do something she wasn't comfortable with herself.

"Yup!" She grinned.

"Okay, let me just take this out again," the Doctor chuckled and whipped the tube from out of his anus.
"

What is your body temperature, out of curiosity?" Her interest peaked, audibly.

"16.2 degrees." He assessed the display. "Seems you've got me hot and bothered, Sophia Tyler," he accused her and winked, slyly. "Time to check I've done the same to you

"Er, Doctor?" Sophia spoke hesitantly.

"Yes, Sophia?" the Doctor asked from where he was putting on a clean pair of gloves.