F.W- Runaway 🖤💋🎩

I just wanted to say thank you for the support recently I appreciate yall so much. I luv yall.
Also this story is gonna consist of a few parts so enjoy my loves. Btw I know Finns parents are really nice and stuff but in this they aren't mk. Sorry Mary & Eric 💞 btw Finn isn't famous in this.

Tuesday.
Finn POV:
My mom walked out, high like always "where are you g-going b-brat?" she spoke whilst slurring her words due to being high "just school m-mom" I said practically shaking scared of what her next actions could be. She just scoffed and walked off I ran out the door to school.

Y/N POV:
I walked into school and seen my peers. I waited at my locker for my boyfriend, I waited about 5 minutes then he walked in. "Hey bub" he said kissing my forehead "hey hun"

~time skippy~
I waited outside the school for Finn, within a few minutes he came and we walked home we lived in the same neighbourhood "see you later bub" he said kissing me and waking back into his house.

Finn POV:
I walked into the house, I don't even call my home anymore it doesn't feel like home no more, y/n is my home.
SMASH
I felt my head and saw my hands covered in my blood and I dying?! Holy shit I'm dying what the hell holy shit.
"Finn get out this house now and don't come back e-e-ever-r" I got up and ran I just booted it, I ran straight to y/n's house. I knocked at the door and she opened and embraced me in a hug "it's okay bub I'm here it's okay." She cradled me and comforted me. I told her what happened.
She grabbed my hand and lifted me up "cmon bub let's get your head cleaned" she said smiling at me.
She lifted me and sat me on the counter I just started at her, she was beautiful her eyes she was perfect, and she was mine, "what are you staring at bub?" She said looking at me "you" she chuckled and continued to disinfect my head.
"Let's get out of this city" I blurted out hinting we runaway "l-like runaway?" she sounds so nervous "y-yeah" she probably wouldn't want to her life's perfect, whereas mines, well it's screwed up "screw it let's go" she declared whilst helping me off the counter "I'll go pack amore" ( amore means love )

-part 1

-part 2 coming later!

-what did yall think lmk.