B.P- cheated p.2

sorry for not updating school has been killing me lately. I decided to make a p.2 of this, maybe a p.3 idk tho honestly. Enjoy the chapter my loves.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。. .・。.・゜.・゜・。. .・。.・゜.・゜・。. .・。.

Y/N
It's been a few weeks since I messaged Boris, I've been thinking about it a lot recently, I might be ready to talk to him again. I forgave him, after 5 years I don't even need his explanation.

Messages between you and Boris

Y/n
Hey Boris. I think I'm ready to talk.

Boris
Alright my love meet me at Diana's diner at 6.
(Random diner btw)

The clock currently showed 4:56. I had just over a hour to get ready, I got up from my place at the couch and began getting ready.

~time skip~
Boris POV:
I was getting ready to go see y/n, I was preparing what I was going to say, what if she still hates me? What if she wants to tell me she's moved on? I looked at my phone realising the time "5:45" fuck I can't be late, I get up off the couch walked to the door of my house walked out and locked the door, I began power walking to prevent being late, I walked passed the alleyway where it all happened, deja vu came rolling in I scoffed walking away from it.
I walked into the diner, my eyes locking with the most beautiful person in the diner, y/n it felt as if time was slow and it was only us in the world, if it's clique it's cause I mean it ( if you get that I love you)

Y/N POV:
I watched as Boris walk in, all old feelings resurfaced he still looked good, he never stopped.
He walked over and sat down in front of me we just sat in awkward silence, I finally spoke up "hey Boris" he looked up from his gaze and smiled at me "hey prin" I chuckled at the old nickname, "I-I'm really sorry, I've missed y-you alot prin, a-and I-I get it if you don't forgive me I just l-let me explain, kotku, she's s-she's mental, s-she forced herself on me and- Boris, I forgive you bubs" I interrupted him grasping onto his hand and smiling.

~time skips to a few years later~

^narrator^
"LIAM HONEY LUNCH IS READY" y/n called to her 3 year old son. "Okay mommy" Liam called down to y/n

Y/N POV:
I walked into the nursery to see my beautiful husband holding our month old daughter, Olivia
"hi bub" I spoke walking in and pecking Boris on the lips, I just admired him staring at Olivia, I could tell he was proud, he looked up at me with the hugest grin ever "she's so pretty, just like her mother she looks so like you princess" I smiled and walked over to him, I leaned in putting my arm on his shoulder "we make pretty cute babies huh?" I chuckled "course we do prin"

-there will be no part 3. ❤️
-more updates after this one. I have a few drafts so.