B.P- cuddles

Yall, should I do a face reveal at 1k reads, or just leave my identity a secret? Stay safe lovelies.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
.・。.・゜.・゜・。. .・。.・゜.・゜・。. .・。.・゜.・゜・。. .
Boris fluff

Y/N pov:
I stumbled into my shared apartment with my boyfriend, Boris. I just came back from work, I was mentally drained.
I walked through the door to be greeted by Boris, I gave a half smile with my remaining energy and dropped my bags, I walked over to Boris, who now was sitting on the couch I fell down of the first empty space I could find, "hey bubba you okay?" Boris said "tired" was all I could get out, before I knew it I was being lifted by Boris bridal style into our shared bedroom, he set me down on the bed and went into my closet, pulled out sweatpants and a tank top, he walked over to me a lifted me up supporting me with his hand and took of my shirt (not like that ya nasty) he kissed my cheek and put my tank top on, he lifted me up taking of my pants (dirty minds) he placed my grey sweats on and set me back down, he sat on the end of the bed, took of his shoes and shirt he climbed in beside me, he put his long lanky arms around my waist, put his chin between my neck and head, and kissed them softly, "I love you so much bub" he whispered "I love you more than you'll ever know bubba" I began feeling my eyes heavy and closed them.

How was this?