F.W- runaway p.3🖤⛓⚔️

Yall, Tysm for 80 views I love yall smm. Chile anyways so, enjoy da story.

Narrator
It had been a year since Y/n and Finn had arrived in Michigan, they began to work and got a apartment. They're parents never looked for them, no-one cared for them but each other. Finn had been saving up to buy y/n a wedding ring, he was going to propose to her, he had almost enough he was so excited to begin a life with her and for her to become mrs.wolfhard.

Finn POV:
I had just gotten a pay check, i finally have enough money for y/n's ring, I'm so happy me and y/n have made our own life without our ratty parents, who need em, y/n's parents didn't come looking for her, instead to replace her they had another child. Y/n didn't care anymore, she had me, I had her, we had eachother.

Y/n POV:
I walked out of the small cafe I'd been working at, I'd been given a raise me and Finn have enough for a house, we've been looking at houses and we found one we really liked and it was perfect, me and Finn saved up enough and we can finally move in. God I'm so happy how far we have came we started with nothing but only some change and bus tickets, we now are getting a house, it's incredible honestly.

~time skip brought to you by my sleep deprivation~
Y/N POV:
"Welcome home bub" I spoke calmly welcoming Finn home and kissing him, "hi amore" he spoke
"Finnie guess what?" I said excited he looked at me concerned and I help up a pay check "WE CAN BUY A HOUSE" he screamed picking me up and spinning me around he set me down and kissed me "I'm so proud of you doll" (Richie WHO?-)

-part 4 tomorrow part 4 is the final part btww.