Home (skephalo) (smut)

Ship: SkepHalo (once again, technically Badppy, but that's a shite name)
Prompts/Kinks/TWS:
Silly cute sex bc I feel like writing something a little more uwu and domestic with everything going on rn. Just good ol' wholesome gay sex. Praise too, ig?

    "Oh my goodness, you're literally the cutest muffin in the world, Zak." Darryl said, Zak having nuzzled his nose into Darryl's neck on the couch as the snuggled. He flared up at him with wide eyes and a content smile.

    "I missed you. It was such a long day at work today, all I wanted to do was come home and hold you." He said, closing his eyes and hugging him closer. "Can we just watch a movie and like, chill tonight?"

    "Of course honey, what do you wanna watch?"

    "It doesn't really matter." He said, smiling against the older boys chest.

    "You were the one who wanted to watch something, silly." He teasingly poked him, resulting in a giggle from Skeppy. "What about an anime?"

    "I'm really not here for the show." He said, laying down on his back and placing his head in Darryl's lap, facing the tv. He began to run his hands through his dark hair lovingly as he scrolled through Netflix.

    "Well, you gotta pick something. I'm not picking for us or you're gonna complain again the whole time."

   "'s not my fault you picked a lame movie." He complained. Bad sighed. "Not gonna lie your dick is really warm and nice as a pillow."

    "Language! It's not my, that... It's just my lap, ya muffin."

   "Yeah but it's less funny that way." Zak said. "We've been dating for like 2 years and I still can't talk about your dick." He teases. "Well, unless we're, you know." Bad blushes.

    "That is... innappropriate!" He said, face heating up, but laughing.

    "It's just funny how you get so flustered still. It's so cute." He laughed. "I mean, it not like we don't have sex all the time."

    "...shut up, you muffin. I'm not- flustered! It's just, like- I don't know!" He covers his face in his hands. "You're the one who's a perv, anyways." He teases.

    "Oh you can be plenty of a 'perv' yourself too, Mr. still gets hard with one little touch." He said, putting his hand on the outside of his thigh, trailing it down a bit.

    "You know I'm sensitive, Zak..." He explained/warned.

   "I know." Zak said, looking up at him from his lap, moving his hand inwards. Darryl's breath hitched a bit.

   "You know, we don't have to watch a movie." Zak was already crawling to sit up on his lap, giggling. "You're so ornery, you know that?" Darryl teased. Zak just planted a quick kiss on his lips.

    "Shush up and tell me about how cute I am again already." Zak smiled. Darryl went to plant kisses all over his face and neck quickly, the two of them smiling the whole time. Zak leaned back and took Darryl's shirt off, Darryl doing the same to Zak's. He softly held his bare waist as he kissed and lightly sucked on his neck more intensely than before. Zak rolled his head back for further access, looking down at the love of his life.

     "You're so beautiful, Zak." Darryl said, lightly brushing his hands down Zak's torso. Even after the hundredth millionth time, seeing him naked never seemed to lose the amazement he'd felt from the very beginning.  Zak, of course, felt the same. "I love you so much."

     "I love you too, Dar." He let out a happy hm noise and kissed him on the forehead. Darryl decided to use this moment to flip Zak beneath him on the couch a they both giggled. They kiss one last time on the lips before Bad scooches down to Zak's crotch level and unbuttons his pants, revealing the outline of his already semi-hard member in his boxers. He takes his own off as well, just to be a little more comfortable as he himself grows harder within the cloth and jean prison.