Slow (squidnoblade) (fluff/smut)

Ship: squidnoblade (technically technokid but yk)
Prompts/Kinks/TWs:
Teasing(?), lil bit of praise/worship, rimming, Est. Relationship, overall chill vibes

      It was few and far between these days that the two actually got to take a day to just be together properly. Squid had school, Dave had videos and collabs, both of them had the very very important job of farming potatoes, of course. Today, they'd decided, today they would forget about all of that, and focus on each other and their relationship.

     It'd been about three months since they'd properly gotten together, plenty of teasing flirting and cute conversations going on beforehand, and while they didn't live together yet, life had luckily worked out so that they lived close by and could visit anytime. Like, right now.

    They'd decided not to go out or anything, instead taking the day to focus on not a mug what they were doing as who they were with. They were cuddled up on the plush couch, watching a movie with food on the floor below them. Dave lies behind Squid, hand resting on Squids hip rubbing circles in with his finger, other holding his pillow up above the others head so he could see.

     But Squid was getting bored of the movie, and tired of waiting for Techno to move his hand downwards.

      He wiggled his hips back against his crotch, pretending to adjust his position. It wouldn't be fair to say Dave didn't notice, per say, so much as tried to ignore it and went back to the movie, figuring he really was just getting comfortable. Techno shifted, giving him a kiss on the temple and focusing back on the movie.

    Squid tried again, yawning and stretching his arms upwards, arching his back and shoving his butt back against the other male. Techno, for a split second, felt the urge to grip his hips and hold them there, have him grind against him, but instead went to play with the other's hair, smiling.

     "Don't tell me you're tired already, you just got here a couplea' hours ago." Dave hummed, running a finger lightly down his arm, bordering the line between loving and playful.

    "Hmm, a little." He smirked, turning to face him, ending up right up against him, despite having the space to back up on the surprisingly big seat. "Mostly just felt like fucking with you." He smiled, propping himself up to plant a kiss on the side of his mouth.

    "Of course you did." Techno rolls his eyes, going in and grabbing his chin to kiss him again. They made out for a while, softly, gracefully, slow. It was supposed to be their slow day, after all. So he decides to slowly roll his hips against Techno's crotch, leg draped lazily over him.

     Techno ran his hand up Squids shirt a bit, touching the bare skin of his hip, before sliding his hand down the back of his pants and lower back to the top of his ass. He kept it there as they continued kissing and grinding.

     Squid reaches for Techno's pants, looking at him to make sure it was okay to progress. Obviously, it was, as not even a second later he had his boyfriend's cock out, lazily stroking it with on hand as he unbuttoned his own pants with the other.

    Techno's hands were of course occupied with Squid chest and gripping his ass, so he used his thigh to work up and down the side of his dick, teasing him a bit. There was no rush on either of their parts, after all. They weren't even fully hard yet. So, there they stayed, kissing touching, just enjoying their time speaking softly spoken sweet words to one another.

     "I missed you so much."

     "You're so perfect."

      "I love you."