Forfeit v2 (drmnoblde) (smut)

Ship: technodream
Prompts/Kinks/TWs:
Dream vrs Techno Battle, but they released the results before I finished writing them so not there's two versions of who wins.
The beginnings are pretty much the same, as I'm lazy, (as in, literally almost copy-pasted) but trust me, read on, they get quite different. ;)
Choking, rimming, overstim?, Praise?

The battle was almost over. It was a close match. They'd both chucked each other's swords into the void a while ago, so they were left with nothing but good old hand to hand combat. It's been over an hour, rule was, first to pass out or tap out loses. The loser had to do whatever the winner wanted, along with losing their pride and title as the best. Both of them were stubborn enough there was a chance this could go on for quite a while, but luckily for Techno, he had Dream backed against a wall.

He hit the stone wall quite hard with a thud. Techno, angry, raised up his fist to go for a hook right to the jaw. Last second, he made a decision. He saw the opportunity and grasped it. Taking advantage of his open form for just a split second, he uses his leg to sweep him, and twist Techno's body around so he was at the disadvantage against the wall with an omph.

Techno was shocked. How could he have let his guard down? He got too tired, too cocky. Quickly, find a way to escape and get the advantage again- he tried to think, but before he knew it, fueled with the adrenaline, Dream had his hands around the skin of Techno's throat before either of them knew what was happening; a tactic quite unlike him.

He had to end this, and soon. He squeezes his grip tightly on his neck, cutting off any airflow. Once again, Techno is filled with surprise, along with a new feeling he didn't suspect. A feeling that makes his stomach flutter, a feeling that sends a shiver down his spine:

Absolute pleasure. And it builds up the more and more air is cut off, along with panic, just adding even more to his heightened awareness. He involuntarily lets out what you can barely tell is a moan. He himself didn't even notice, but judging by the questionable look on the other's face, he was sure he must have made some sort of sound.

He attempts to bring himself to break the chokehold, but due to lack of oxygen or motivation,h finds himself completely weakened. His body shakes and quivers in retaliation and excitement as he goes more and more limp under his grip. The world starts to fade into a dizzying array of black and white, swirling around in his lightheaded bliss and fear.

A rush. The white rushes in and overcomes his vision, fading into a blurry image of reality again. Along with that comes a rush of pure excitement, pure relief, pure pleasure like he's never experienced before. Not that he could tell, but he'd gone limp and shaking against the wall, sliding down it. He holds his hands up to his throat as the world becomes more and more clear, no longer finding another set of hands there, coughing like mad.

As he comes to, he sees he's at the feet of Dream, looking down upon him like a king. He scrambles away as best he can, still weak and holding his arching throat. Why'd he let go? Just to rub it in his face? He had to get up, he had to try to do something, anything. He still had a chance, right? Why wasn't Dream doing anything? It was really starting to piss him off.

"You good?" He crouched down, offering him a hand up. Techno nodded. "Actually, you might not wanna stand up yet." He was so confused. "It was a good fight! We're pretty evenly matched, I'll admit." He continues monologuing to seemingly himself.

Techno coughs once more. Fuck, he must have tapped out right as he was about to pass out. At least he wasn't dead, he supposed. But he still had two big problems.

Firstly, the fact that that definitely turned him on, and he was about a hundred percent sure he was at least partially hard from it. He was pretty sure his neck was sore, too.