Wizard's Chess || Draco Malfoy

It's your Sixth Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Gryffindor and Ginny Weasley is your best friend and roommate.

Ginny and you have been dating certain pair of Seventh Year boys for two years. Harry Potter is Ginny's boyfriend, and you stole the heart of the Prince of Slytherin.

Draco and you are playing Wizard's Chess in your dorm, but on your own rules. It's well known that when a piece is taken, it's removed by the attacking piece but, according to your rules, when that happens, the player who commanded the attacking piece has the right to ask the other player to take off a specific piece of clothing.

Since none of you wanna lose, the chessboard is almost empty and Draco and you are almost naked, only wearing your underwear. He took a shower before coming to your dorm and his wet hair looks darker and sexier. You love to see him shirtless and can't deny that he looks extra hot tonight.

—Bishop to E5 —you command and the bishop moves of its own accord to that square—. Check.

—Queen to E5 —Draco commands and the queen moves to that square and attacks your bishop—. Ok, sweetheart, give me your bra.

—I'm not gonna take it off!

—Oh, come on! You're acting like I hadn't seen you naked before —he affirms and you blush so hard.

—But it's different now. I'm not gonna take it off with all these... chess pieces staring at me.

—Excuses! If you don't take it off, I'm gonna punish you with a tickle attack!

—Oh, you wouldn't dare.

—Oh yeah? Try me.

—I'm not gonna take it off, Dracie.

—You asked for it, (Y/N/N)!

You let out a high pitched scream and start running, and Draco starts chasing you all over the dorm, until he catches you, gently tackling you to your bed and starts tickling your waist, making you laugh so hard.

—Stop it! Please stop it! —You say without stop laughing.

—I'm not gonna stop unless you show me your beautiful breasts.

—Please... —you moan and Draco stops.

—That's unfair. You know that it drives me wild to hear you moaning.

—Love me hard, make me moan —you say in a very insinuating way as you spread your legs, inviting him to lay between them.

Draco smiles and bites his lower lip seductively, and lays comfortably between your legs. He gently runs his hands from your waist through your breasts to your wrists, holding them above your head to kiss you passionately as he grinds his groin against your crotch.

It feels delicious!

—Hmm...! —You moan against his lips and he drowns that moan with his kisses.

His warm tongue wipes desperately against yours as you feel his virility getting harder and harder with every grind. Your womanly flower of love starts to water itself quickly and it's just a matter of seconds for you to end up ripping off each other's clothes and expressing your love physically.

—Holy chicken nuggets! —Ginny yells when she opens the door.

You drown a scream and sit on bed quickly, causing Draco to fall off the bed.

—Oh my gosh! Are you alright, Dracie? —You ask worried.

—Jeez! Love hurts, babe —he answers as he pops his head from the side of the bed.