Backstory of the Host

"Sorry sister." These were the first words that Sylvia heard when she entered the new body in the new world followed by a strong kick on the chest that threw her right down the cliff.

In the pale moonlight, Silvia saw a girl in pure white clothes, jet black hair and skin as like white jade. Her striking sea green eyes were filled with tears and guilt as she looked at her.

The kick made Silvia's mind go numb with intense pain. How long has it been since she felt this load of pain. Actually, it was never. Silvia never had such a weak body and her endurance were made high at the very early age. She did have loving parents but never an easy life. She was trained from an early age.

But that was not the case here. The body she transmigrated into clearly had very low endurance. This body is weak and worthless. And if there was anything Silvia hated, it was being weak and vulnerable and that was the first thing she endured in this new world.

She looked hatefully at the sky as she fell down. Was it necessary to start like this? Why not just her bring after this event?

Only a few seconds of fall felt like eternity, like everything had been turned into slow motion. She felt the original owner of the body's shock and hatred and fear at this moment when she entered.

She calmed down her nerves instantly. First step was to completely claim this body as her's. And for that she needed to be one with the host. She took a deep breath and let her consciousness control each and every part of this body. So by the time she opened her eyes again, she was already one with the body and inherited all its memories as well.

"Mother**ker" she cursed out loud when she understood who she really was and her body hit the ground with a thud, with enormous pain stretching throughout her body.

The Magix Dimension was divided into several kingdoms. There were not just humans but also human like beings such as demons, masters of dark cultivation, saiyans, skilled fighters of martial arts, much stronger than humans, and immortals, living in high mountains with unlimited mana.

Humans were mostly slaves that served these strong and powerful beings, with exception to powerful sorcerers that were equal in strength with these powerful beings ordinary ones, that is. But unlike them, humans had to work hard to break through different levels to have equal power to them. The power cultivation of humans were of two types, white and dark, obviously. Each had ten levels, and after that, they reached the Supreme Sorcerer level, though the people who could do this were none in history. Mostly people stayed at level two and the highest they could get at was level six. No human had ever crossed that level in white or dark cultivation. And the number of people with level six can be counted in one hand. For humans, that is.

Now back to her character. She was Sylvinalia Rene, the princess of Rene kingdom. The king of Rene had two daughters only, Sylvinalia and Salvia, both were twins. They were born on same day by same parents and had same face but they were completely different. Sylvinalia was born with poor mana force in her body and poor mana capacity constitution. She had no magical skills whatsoever. While Salvia was a genius in cultivation and born with a strong mana force.

Salvia could cultivate from a young age of six. By the age of ten she was already a level two sorcerer. By sixteen, level four and by twenty, she reached six level. Her powers only second to the female lead of the story, obviously. And she also the best friend of Chloe, the female lead and the author of the story. On top of these talents, her beauty was one to die for and her nature and personality also drew people in. She was kind, compassionate and patient. A true white lotus, away from all the impurities of the world.

Sylvinalia on other hand was opposite of Salvia. Despite being a trash in cultivation, she was spoilt rotten by her family. Everything she wanted, she got. She was arrogant, rude, mean and selfish. While everyone in Rene admired and adored Salvia, Sylvinalia was only given respect because of her family and sister.

Salvia was pure and innocent, but everyone had a moment of weakness when they let their demons govern themselves. This was that second of Salvia. She was in love with the son of the general of the country, Ruke, since childhood. Salvia, Ruke and Sylvinalia were childhood friends and both the sisters loved Ruke since childhood. But Sylvinalia, being the bold and straightforward one, confessed her feelings for Ruke at a very young age. Ruke too was skilled and strong and would be the next general of the kingdom. The king felt that Ruke could take care of his baby girl and protect her properly so he arranged their marriage at a very young age.

Salvia, being a good sister chose to sacrifice her love at first and with a heavy heart saw the couple being lovey dovey right in front of her. But all of that changed when she was drugged from aphrodisiac by someone like every cliché story and Ruke, thinking she was Sylvinalia, slept with her. In the morning, when they came to know about the truth, both of them were terrified and decided to keep it a secret.

Salvia could no longer bear to see Ruke and Sylvinalia close after giving her virginity to Ruke. Ruke on the other hand started having second thoughts about Sylvinalia because it was his first time as well. Both of them finally couldn't take it and let the cat out of the bag. The king felt sorry for his daughters and decided to end the engagement but Sylvinalia threatened to end her life if he did so.

In the end, the king ordered them to forget about the night and let the things be as they previously were. But Salvia couldn't take it anymore. Years of unrequited love and finally when the love was returned, it was snatched away from her. She finally threw Sylvinalia into the Forbidden Forest. But later, she regretted it very much and confessed everything. Being the only heir of the kingdom, she couldn't go on exile or destroy her mana source. So she locked herself up in the heat chamber until the time her sister returned. Heat chamber was a place where temperature could reach till the 100 degree Celsius and for the person whose mana source was cold, it was literally torture.

So this was also the place where Salvia upgraded two levels in four short years which was unheard of, until her sister was found.