Into The Forbidden Forest

After Sylvinalia was brought back to Rene, Salvia did everything in her power to take care of her and make her happy. But the damage was already done.

Forbidden Forest was so named because this was where the demon territory started. All types of wild, bloodthirsty beast lived here, countless forgotten dark artifacts could be found here along with numerous low level demons.

Sylvinalia had the same face as Salvia and hence was a natural beauty on top of that she had noble blood. In demon world there was always demand of such women to become their sex slaves. On top of that when she was thrown over here, she was a sixteen year old virgin. So as soon as demons smelled her virgin blood and saw her natural beauty, they were instantly captured her and then cured her. But instead of raping her, they sold off to a high level bidder as they would get more money if she remained a virgin.

Sylvinalia was sold to the general of the demon kingdom, Markus, who was a pervert and a psychopath. He loved raping her, especially during her periods because he loved seeing her blood all around his member. After being raped for six months day and night, Sylvinalia got pregnant but Markus didn't want his spawn to be birthed from such a weak and dirty women, so he made her have miscarriage the best way he could think of, raping her brutally until it happened.

Markus had intentions to overthrow the current monarch of the demon race and establish himself as the demon king. He formed a rebellion but was crushed down by the demon king. But by the time that happened, Sylvinalia was already tortured for four years.

When she came back to Rene, she was already broken and twisted. She schemed against her sister and planned her downfall. But Chloe, the very own female lead of the story intercepted her plans and exposed her in front of everyone. Her father however still tried to protect Sylvinalia. In the end he was abdicated and exiled from kingdom and Sylvinalia was thrown in the demon world again where she ended up being a sex slave of another perverted demon. Salvia and Ruke lived a happy life after that and swore their loyalty to Chloe.

Silvia chuckled at the story. I thought she considered me as a friend. Yet this is the story she imagined me in.

But before she had the time to react, her body hit the ground and immeasurable pain broke through her body. The fall was quite high and she was sure almost all the bones in her body were broken. After this fall she had minutes left to live and no way in hell could she survive on her own as a weak little human.

So she decided to wait for the demons to rescue her. Everything else will have to wait. She couldn't finish the mission if she died right now.

She didn't have to wait for long though. Some lowly demons instantly found her and brought her back to their thatched mansion. Silvia pretended to be unconscious all this while as they put her into a rugged  bed and gave her rejuvenation pills.

As her body started rejuvenating, they could see the beauty and charm of her. At a young age, a virgin and immensely beautiful. This human would make them rich. Keeping her with them would not be a very good idea as others could naturally smell her pure and enticing smell and steal her.

Hence one of the demons instantly left to find a broker to help sell the treasure they found. While the others stayed back to protect the treasure. But completely let their guard down in front of the young girl lying on the bed. She was just an injured human with no magical power. What could she do in front of so many strong demons. She was completely at their mercy. Or so they thought.

Big mistake.

The demons left after feeding her some high grade rejuvenation pills. But despite that, it would take hours, if not days for her body to fully heal. By the time she recovered, she would already be sold.

What those poor chaps didn't know as soon as they left, the weak and injured measly human opened her eyes with no hint of drowsiness. Her eyes alertly looked around the room as she hastily took in her surrounding. She got up from the bed stealthily.

Her whole body ached in rebellion to her action but that was not something that would slow down this mighty general. Silvia had been into battlefield, fought when all her body was heavily injured and still made sure to kill each and every bit of the remaining enemy before she lost consciousness. So fighting with an injured body while ignoring the pain was nothing new to her. She was trained for such scenarios.

The fools actually dared to leave a dagger behind. Silvia shook her head at their stupidity. To leave a prisoner with a weapon, these people deserved to die for being so careless. In battlefield, a second of carelessness could easily mean life and death. And the victim deserved everything they get. Because battlefield was not a place to show compassion.

And this world was a battlefield for Silvia. She was a ruthless savage that enjoyed bloodlust. She wasn't and nighter did she ever pretend to be a good person.

She stealthily took the dagger and looked around to determine the position of her enemies. Once she did, she quietly approached the person right outside her room, and the first thing she did was cover his mouth to stop him from making any noise and alerting the rest and then slit his throat cleanly and pulled him inside the room before any blood stain was left on the floor.

First she hid the body and then came out stealthily to hunt down her other preys.