Prophecy

"Wait." He cried.

"What?" Silvia asked, gauging it's motive and making sure that it doesn't attacks her.

"Take me with you." The Ancephelion begged. He was trapped in this place. The human in front of her didn't look like the merciful type. He doubted she would help him with how suspicious she was. And if he remained here, others would find him and he would have to bond with whoever found him next to live or die if he refused.

Furthermore, this little girl was walking death. Being around her, he was sure he could level up at a much faster pace. On top of that, he sensed this human was a reliable master and would not leave him to die. He could also sense that this girl was no ordinary person. Come what may, one day she would become a very powerful person. Being her slave was not a bad deal.

"I don't see the punch line." She said not taking it seriously.

"I'm not joking. Please take me with you. Make me your bonded spiritual beast. I'll help you level up faster than you can imagine. I come from an ancient tribe of Ancephelion family and know many tricks that can help you camouflage yourself in the forest. I can help you survive." He bargained.

"What's the catch? Why would a majestic beast like yourself want to bond with someone as puny as me?" Silvia asked. She was well aware of her current state. Why would such a majestic beast want to bond with her now?

"Well, you look like walking death. When you kill people, I can suck their life force. It will help me cultivate faster. And if I become your bonded spirit beast, your cultivation speed will also increase. So please, take me in." The Ancephelion begged.

Silvia looked at the beast in front of her and calculated the pros and cons of the entire thing then said one word, "Blood bond."

The Ancephelion widened his eyes at her words. "What? Never." He roared.

Blood bond?
That too with a human?
Impossible.

Blood bond tied the fate of a spirit beast with its master. Once a blood bond was made, the spirit beast could never go against it's master but it also meant that if the master died, so will the spirit beast. That was okay with demons or saiyans or immortals. But the life span of humans was very less compared to a spirit beast that could live for at least ten thousand years. Such a bond will be equal to suicide for it.

"Then do not follow me." Silvia shot back.

"But...." The Ancephelion hesitated and tried to think about it deeply.

If he agreed, he might have at least a few decade of life with a master of his own choice. But if he rejected, he would die instantly.

After much deliberation, he finally accepted his fate. "Okay. As you wish."

Silvia didn't give him time to hesitate. It was true that she needed him right now to level up. Her body was a trash with no cultivation ability whatsoever. If she tried on her own, it would take her decades to reach Supreme Sorcerer level. But she didn't have that much time. She only had ten years until Chloe reached Supreme Sorcerer level and established the Golden Sphere. Everything will be over if that happened.

But having a strong spirit beast will quicken things exponentially. A spirit beast with strong family line knew many secrets and tips of faster cultivation that is only known by demons. Now, at least she had some chance of thinking to reach the Supreme Sorcerer level within time.

She instantly poured her mana into the beast's body and connected her mind with it. However, she forgot of the slight catch of her action. A spirit beast bonded by blood could enter the master's mind, read it's thoughts and memories. And as soon as the Ancephelion saw through Silvia's memory, he was shocked silly.

He heard of the legends of transmigration from his ancestors but never believed it. Until today after looking at his master's memories.

But before he could react, the clouds thundered violently and a thundering voice roared through it, it's voice loud and echoed through the entire planet for all it's residents to hear.

"Beware of the Roosevelts that have infiltrated the dimension. Their only mission is to spread darkness in this world and abstain light from establishing. Stop them at all costs or balance of the world will be destroyed. And always remember three rules; what a Roosevelt wants, a Roosevelt gets; ones a Roosevelt's always a Roosevelt's and Roosevelts don't know mercy, stand with them, they'll protect you, stand against them and they'd obliterate you."

Silvia chuckled at the prophetic words because it was true. She and her siblings did come here to become a dark sorcerer because only dark magic could destroy the sphere. And the sphere in this world was the representation of light. As for the three rules, it was the rules that the Roosevelt siblings worked on.

They were stubborn and hardworking and true soldiers. As long as they had a goal in mind, they work tirelessly, use each and every method in the book, right or wrong to achieve their goals. Ones they considers someone as their own, they protect them and never let them go. And as for the third, it was no secret that they were ruthless creatures and aimed at complete anhilation of the opposition.

As for balance, that has to be destroyed. They here to overthrow the FL of the story and everyone knew who the ones who oppose the FL were. And if they succeeded their mission, the villains would win against the leads. Dark magic would win against white magic. In short, everything said by the prophecy was absolutely true.

This must be a warning system that wanted to alert the leads of the story.

Interesting. She heard the hypothesis by a professor that main leads were crazy lucky and were favored by the heavens. And the consciousness of the world try it's best to help leads. But the professor also said that in order to make things interesting, the villains are also given enough opportunities. But at the end, it always sides with the leads.

Since the villains of the story were changed to them, doesn't it mean that she had an additional help from the world itself until she confronted the leads. On top of that, villains were like cockroaches. Just like the leads, they never die, until the end of the story. Obviously something bad always happened to twist their nature.

The story just got more interesting.